helping in the estimation process of a project aiming to improve the recruiting efficiency the client is involved in. The company creates a career app that brings the candidates' skills and strengths to business. Their idea is to change the application and the the recruitment process, creating an anonymous, secure and novel meeting space for candidates and companies. The central building block of this game changing plan is the measurement, evaluation and comparison of skills and strengths.
The client wants to improve the existing applications and algorithms in order to provide better matches for candidates and companies by:
- increasing the number of profiles;
- increasing the number of companies and recruitment agencies;
- improving the user experience;
- improving the quality of the matching algorithms involving machine learning experts;
The aim of the intervention was to draft documents to be sent to a technical team, allowing them to propose a technical architecture and provide a first estimate of the effort required.
- Analyzing and estimating user stories.
- Proposing solutions for different requirements.
- Delivering a document including architecture changing proposals.
- Concluding the technical documentation.
- Providing support for the release planning.
- Involvement in establishing the definition of done, ready for a user story / sprint.