Software Engineer / Trainer
within a company specialized in programming and software development services.
Organization of several training sessions and courses:
- Bringing new technologies in the company, researching and then training coworkers on matters such as WPF, MVVM, Prism, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Clean Code.
- Architecture design for small and medium size applications.
- iOS mobiledevelopment by learning Swift and making changes in an already existing Objective-C mobile app.
- Providing senior advice on WPF applications and user experience design.
- Creating WPF user interfaces for custom back-end image processing software in C++
- Full-stackdevelopment of custom applications using C# and WPF user interfaces.
- Development of C++ applications (mostly front-end and occasionally back-end).
- Creating user interfaces in MFC for image processing and 3D reconstruction applications that use OpenCV and OpenSceneGraph libraries.
- Front-end and back-enddevelopment of ASP.NET applications using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Training new employees within the company;
- Providing internal training courses on C#, WPF, C++ and C# coding practices;
- Organization of a WPF course at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science (“Transilvania” University) for second-year students as well as management of the communication between the company and the faculty.