Full Stack Engineer
within a Romanian software and development company headquartered in Oradea, Romania.
- Improving the existing modules in terms of resources used, implicitly speed.
- Developing new modules that integrate in the framework’s structure.
- Designing and coding efficient solutions that solve specific problems while allowing for components to be used individually if necessary.
- Implementing monitoring and logging systems in order to track performance.
- Debugging complex issues that involve multiple systems, including external ones.
- Documenting processes and complex functionalities as a means to onboard newer developers and extend common knowledge base.
- Assisting the colleagues with specific coding issues as well as design-level decisions.
- Integrating external libraries into existing architecture.
: Symfony (Thelia, API Platform).
: Propel (Thelia), Doctrine (Symfony).
: MySQL (Thelia).
- Templating Engine
- Other Tools
: GIT, Docker, Redis, Elasticsearch, Linux, Swagger, Jira, Confluence, Google Cloud.
- Additional Business related tasks
- UI/UX suggestions, documentation and review.
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Optimize/Ad Words deployment and partial integration.
- Exposure to other technologies
- Frameworks: Python - Django, Java - Spring, PHP - Laravel.
- ORM: Django ORM, Hibernate.
- Database: PostgreSQL.
- Templating Engines: Jinja, Twig
- Front Engines: React, Angular.
- Other Tools: RabbitMQ, gRPC, SOAP.
(October 2017 - July 2018).
- Data Management:
- Data Entry processing and management.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using databases.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets, do computational operations in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Detecting wastage and improving the efficiency of data management systems.
- Data and Business Analysis
- Analyzing and providing internal support for departments that want to increase efficiency, productivity, or profitability.
- Analyzing data and processes to look for and better understand problems.
- Collecting and analyzing raw data to identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and other helpful information.
- Using data to develop and optimize strategies and processes, increase profits, efficiency, quality, or security, and reduce costs.
- Identifying and validating new data sources.
- Creating reports and presentations to summarize findings and influence company decisions.
- Reviewing and improving analytics processes, methods, and tools to increase efficiency, accuracy, and security.
- Simplifying complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures.
- Marketing responsibilities
- Assisted in the development of marketing plans.
- Conducted research on specific market conditions.
- Analyzed consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyzed prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Gained knowledge of competitors' marketing initiatives.
- Made important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Identified and addressed problems and opportunities for the company.
- Developed effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions.