Full Stack Developer
within a company that offers offshore development services for enterprises and outsourcing services including housing plan and design construction, 3D modeling of construction materials, and data entry, etc. for financial industry, communication, retail, and manufacturing industries.Overall Duties
- Participated in outsourcing software development projects for the Japan market, especially for DTS Corporation (a Japan-based information service company) in a wide range of business fields (Financial, Banks, Asset Management, Shopping Service).
- Designed, developed, maintained enterprise systems both back-end and front-end.
- On the back-end side: utilized Java, Enterprise Java Bean, Java EE, Apache Struts Web applications, Spring Framework (Spring framework, Spring Boot) to develop back-end services for client systems (API Provider Services).
- Designed RESTful API services for user management, database management systems.
- Writing unit test code with Junit.
- Configured, troubleshot and tuned Relational Databases including Oracle and MySQL.
- Designed data models, created complex and efficient queries, partitioned tables for system improvements.
- Conducted quality assurance testing (writing test cases for unit testing).
- On the front-end side: utilized ReactJS (ES6, Redux, Observable), jQuery and some Java web front-end technologies (HTML templates like JSP, Thymeleaf) to develop the user-interface for client web-based applications.
JAVA, Java Bean, Java EE, Apache Struts, Spring, ReactJS, ES6, Redux, Observable), jQuery, Spring Boot, RESTful API, Oracle, MySQL, HTML, JSP, Thymeleaf