within a company providing design and technology services and solutions as well as
software and product development, technology R&D, mobile
applications development, gaming, interfacing with hardware.Participation in the development of various applications within the company.
I. A skincare application
- Analyses user photos and tracks their progress while guiding them through a weekly routine.
- The application utilizes VIP architecture.
- Technical environment: OpenCV for image processing, Stripe for card payments, Branch.io for deeplinking, AlamoFire for network requests (foreground and background) and certificate pinning, Mixpanel and Firebase for analytics, Bitrise and Fastlane for continuous integration, Smartystreets for US address validation.
II. A communication application
- Allows users to send locked messages to each other.
- Refactored older app to use VIP architecture and to respect SOLID principles.
- Technical environment: MapKit, location search and background location triggered notifications, Facebook Login, CoreData for persistance, Kingfisher for image caching.
III. A starter project template
- Using VIP architecture, also incorporating basic building blocks used in any iOS application.
- Blocks included: Keychain and UserDefaults management, CoreData handling, Networking setup and usage example, VIP scene example.
- Stabilized, refactored and fixed issues in an Objective-C chat bot app for gathering insights about personal mood.
- Attended bi-weekly AI coaching sessions to learn machine learning.