European Relationship Management Team Lead / European Relationship Manager
within a company providing top-quality services for companies operating in many industries, such as banking and insurance, production and distribution, trade, communication and technology, energy and resources.European Relationship Management Team Lead
European Relationship Manager
- Checking business requirements, issues, resources allocated for deliveries.
- Organizing team meetings for updates.
- Supporting the implementation of new workflows and structures.
- Ensuring that team-wide tasks are completed in a timely manner and production schedules are met.
- Coordinating the service deliveries to clients with other teams, where necessary, and supporting the resolution of various issues.
- Identifying knowledge gaps and weaknesses in order to suggest specific training activities.
- Ensuring training to the team members when necessary.
- Providing the training for the department newcomers.
- Reporting the issues faced and suggesting actions to solve queries and problems.
- Providing different scenarios and suggesting actions to overcome business constraints.
- Monthly KPI reporting.
- Team performance reporting.
- Taking part in weekly conference calls with the head of the department and line-managers.
- Identifying additional HR needs.
- Supporting the recruitment process of the resources planned for the department.
- Ensuring the motivation of the RM team in their roles by suggesting possible progression or changes in the department.
- Coaching resources in case of personal issues or team problems to manage personal or team expectations and performance.
- Coordinating possible administrative issues within the team.
- Supporting the line-managers with general day-to-day HR issues.
- Ensuring holiday coordination so that activities are delivered on time.
- Suggesting improvements of the internal IT systems and supporting the development process.
in UK as country of expertise.
- Customer relationship management: responsible for account planning and service deliveries.
- Maintaining a regular contact with the clients to ensure all services are delivered in a timely and professional manner while adding value at all stages.
- Coordinating the internal departments to ensure the optimal service delivery to clients.
- Supporting the European Account Coordinators by managing the service delivery for accounts in assigned countries in accordance with the Coordinator’s requirements.
- Providing regular training updates on the markets of the assigned countries.
- Identifying and implementing new services and products by working independently with all departments and clients in order to develop and implement new services and products to best meet their requirements and facilitate the roll-out across other accounts.
- Ensuring the clients' satisfaction and identifying key changes necessary to improve their experience whilst optimizing the cost to serve.
- Handling the expectation management by ensuring the clients are well briefed of all activities occurring within the account in a timely manner.
- Database management and reporting by ensuring all databases are regularly updated with the client data and recording the client's activity.
- Responsible for clients' retention by re-initiating discussions with the client one year prior to the collaboration termination and successfully carrying out a re-sign process with the support of the Strategic Relationship Manager and/or Head of department.
- Responsible for up- and cross-selling products and services within the existing accounts.
- Providing the appropriate support to the Team Manager and Accounts Team to ensure the accurate and timely invoicing of accounts.