for an innovative solutions provider in the field of telecommunication VAS products.
- Cooperating with mobile operators;
- Defining project scope and resources, based on gathered information;
- Approving technical realization of the project;
- Developing integration schemes/ integration documentation;
- Preparing project plans/ project schedules;
- Seeking for the appropriate hardware and managing its purchase and delivery to the client;
- Managing project team from project initiation through to project completion;
- Tracking tasks completion and checking achievement of key performance indicators;
- Reporting on project progress;
- Managing the project costs and creating monthly reports (including profit and loss);
- Conducting product testing;
- Preparing product descriptions and guides.
1. Beep CallDescription
: Beep Call is an innovative call completion solution, which monetizes failed calls of Mobile Network Operator subscribers, due to no balance on their account. How Beep Call works:
- Subscriber A with no balance calls Subscriber B.
- Mobile operator rejects the call due to no balance on Subscriber A account.
- Beep Call platform catches this call attempt in online mode and generates a beep call to Subscriber
- Subscriber B sees the beep call and calls Subscriber A back, generating money to mobile operator. Explanations
- “Beep call” is a short call with 0.2 seconds duration from MSISDN A to Subscriber B.
- Beep call looks like a standard missed call on Subscriber B mobile phone.
- Beep calls can be sent on-net and off-net.
- Once Beep Call is deployed, the service is activated free of charge for all subscribers of MNO.
- Once received a beep call, Subscriber B thinks he has missed a call from Subscriber A.
2. Beep Call USSD-NI (Static/ Interactive)Description
: Beep Call USSD NI is an advertising tool designed for effective promotion of MNO services of any kind. The tool is offered to Operator as a separate option that can be perfectly integrated with Beep Call platform. For promotion are used dynamically targeted USSD NI (network initiated) notifications. They are sent to Subscriber A when called Subscriber B receives a beep call (missed call) from Subscriber A.Beep Call USSD NI notifications include
- information that the missed call alert was sent;
- targeted advertising text (tail) with the most relevant promo offer
e.g.: Sim Credit service or infotainment VAS with free trial period. Types of advertising USSD NI tails:
Interactive USSD NI tails − subscribers can activate the promoted services on the go within the same USSD session.
Static USSD NI tails − to activate a promoted service, Subscriber has to close the USSD session and use an IVR/USSD/SMS code for service activation.