within a company which designs and manufactures interactive entertainment hardware and accessories.
Participation in the development of the following projects:
- Development of desktop applications for PC consoles.
- Development and maintenance of different applications for Thrustmaster and Hercules devices using Microsoft technologies such as .NET, WPF, Expression Blend, MFC and C/C++, C# programming languages.
- Hercules WAE (Wireless Audio Experience)
- the application was designed to enable owners of a speaker from the WAE product range to fully control their speaker using an Android device.
- Development of the user interface module that allows the user to browse for the songs that he wishes to mix, rate the songs, listen to web radios.
- Use of the following technologies: Android SDK, JAVA, Eclipse.
- Hercules DJ Console
- a music mixing software.
- Development of the user interface module that allows the user to browse for the songs that he wishes to mix, rate the songs, get and change the information about the songs.
- Use of the following technologies: C++, Qt, SVN, multithreading, SQLite.
- Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor)
- a software suite which allows users to test, configure and program Thrustmaster controllers, and consists of two applications: Script Editor and T.A.R.G.E.T GUI.
- Development of the graphical user interface for the two applications and dll modules that communicate with a script interpreter and the device driver through a windows service.
- Use of the following technologies: C#, C++, .NET 3.5, 4.0, WPF, Visual Studio 2008, 2010, XML, Visual SourceSafe.
- Hercules Webcam Station Evolution
- a fast and easy tool to capture photos and videos using a Hercules webcam and then show them on a wide choice of media. Thanks to Webcam Station Evolution, it allows the user to add the photos to a Blog, broadcast videos on YouTube or transfer pictures and videos to PSP console or to iPod.
- Change and update of the existing user interface.
- Use of the following technologies: C++, MFC, Visual Studio 2005, 2008, Visual SourceSafe.