Scrum Master - RomsoftNovember 2016 - January 2018
Scrum Master / .NET Developer for a Romanian based company specializing in developing custom software applications, focusing on healthcare informatics areas like m-Health, telemedicine or e-health.
Working on a visual tool for Project Management that allows users to create beautiful timelines with tasks and milestones. - The application allows users to import data from different formats and to export the created timelines. - The website is implemented with EmberJS, Web API C# and Azure Table Storage. - The application is developed to work in Azure cloud, in a continuous delivery environment with releases every 4 weeks.
Senior .NET Developer (C#) - Feel IT ServicesNovember 2010 - April 2014
.NET Developer (C#) within a company that offers web design and development services, desktop and mobile solutions, managed services and maintenance support to medium range customers located in areas like France, Belgium and Switzerland.
Working on multiple projects within the company:
1. Car-sharing app and website.
Implemented the API that was consumed by the iOS, Android and Windows Phone Apps.
Led the team and implemented the API.
After finishing the API development, started to implement the website in MVC.
2. Jobs website for PhDs students. - The website was used for jobs recommendation and it was useful for the students to get specific jobs.
3. A website that allowed users to provide services and hire specialists based on their location.
4. A website that allowed movie creators to create and communicate within their movies network. - The website offers a way to watch movies based on already purchased invitations. - The creators make their movies and upload them on the platform, then they can start to use the platform as a social network around one particular movie to invite friends and sell virtual tickets.
.Net Developer (C#) - OSF Global ServicesMay 2009 - November 2010
.NET Developer (C#) within a leading global commerce and digital cloud transformation company, with expertise in enterprise CRM, CMS, OMS, connected commerce, online shop management and cloud application development. Working on multiple projects within the company:
1. An e-Commerce website that uses Sitefinity (CMS).
Creating an e-Commerce module and integrating it into the existing website.
2. A portal for USA students. - The website needs to support over a million users every day because it was addressed to students, parents and teachers.
3. Building a website for online shopping. - This project was implemented for a UK client and it was selling clothes and accessories.
Created all the pages, including the administration panel, using AspDotNetStoreFront.
Improved and customized the shopping cart functionality.
REST, Angular, jQuery, AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC 4, AJAX, HTML, Web Services, Silverlight, ASP.NET, ASP.NET 3.5, ASP.NET MVC 3, ASP.NET MVC 2, JSON, Ember JS, REST API, ASP.NET MVC, XHTML, CSS, Sitefinity
Analysis Methods and Tools
OOP, Design Patterns, MVC
Environment of Development
GIT, TFS, Visual Studio
People Management, API
Version Control Software
Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, Azure Table Storage
By using the pages of this website, you agree to our Cookie Use. Read MoreACCEPT
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.