within an IT and services company which develops, engineers and markets multi-touch solutions, featuring slender, elegant design, responsive, fast interaction for a broad range of industries.
- Design and deployment of data and storage network architectures and provide IP technical solution for new projects.
- Defined network strategy and determined Network Technology Standards to support both current and future business needs, for both
company and customer projects.
- Collaborated with both fellow and customer IT teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Planed core network augmentation strategies to support new and predicted requirements for customer infrastructure.
- Designed and structured network capacity planning and monitoring strategy.
- Maintenance of the overall network architecture and multi-year roadmap.
- Responsible for creation both HLD and LLD for network projects and services.
- Leveraged multi-vendor product lines in order to achieve better cost/benefits ratio.
- Interpretation of new business requirements into viable and cost-effective technical network solutions.
- Creation and deployment of high-speed converged network, architectural and network traffic consolidation design.
- Reducing both
Capital and Operational Expense for hardware, power, cooling and IT administration.
- Providing technology road-maps governed by strategic direction, business requirements as well as resourcing and financial constraints.
- Liaising with enterprise, server and applications architects to ensure alignment across technology portfolios.
- Delivery of innovative network solutions.
- Planning and building an enterprise infrastructure for supporting data integration
- Advising the corresponding operational departments about new technologies, technology improvements.
- Proof of concept, pilot program solution design and deployment for new projects.