within a company specialized in the design, implementation and management of business-critical systems and digital services for the financial services, telecommunications, media & entertainment and professional services sectors.
Participation in the development of the several projects
- "Pricing Service"
project which allows the calculation of the item price depending on various parameters such as: product type, merchant, etc.
- Creation of SOAP web services using JAX-RS, Jersey and Apache CXF.
- Integration with SOAP services to get tax information.
- JSON based configuration of the calculation strategies using Java Jackson JSON processor.
- Development of the unit and integration tests using Spock framework, Groovy and JUnit testing.
- Creation of Gradle scripts for automation deployment, build creation, integration tests, Sonar Runner depending on environment.
- Implementation of the data access and service layers using JDBC and Spring IoC.
- Automation testing using SoapUI.
- Design and implementation of all cart level calculations.
- Responsible for all project documentation: Release notes, Installation Guide.
- Fixing Sonar violations.
- Performance testing using JMeter.
- "Catalog Management Tool"
project, which manages shops, promotions, suppression for different product catalogs.
- Front-end and Back-end development of the user management module: changed user information, password strength meter, filter by fields and search using: Backbone.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, RegExp, Hibernate and Spring MVC.
- Development of different modal and toast dialogs with different scenarios: Backbone.js, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Development of authorization and page access using Spring Security.
- Automation testing using Thucydides which worked with 3 different browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, IE 7).
- Front-end and Back-end bug fixing using Cross-Browser CSS, Hibernate Criteria, Spring MVC.
- Implementation of Lazy load (on scroll down) and Drag and drop functionalities for the product catalogs management using Bootstrap and Backbone.js.
- Integration with MongoDB to save and adjust information about products.
- "Pricing Service Adapter"
project, a new calculation platform which integrates an old client solution.
- Development of the application which allows the calculation of merchandise products in currency and points.
- Implementation of the XML calculation engine allowing the XML parsing and returning the calculation formula.
- Creation of a new solution using Shim class pattern.
- Applying different cache types for the data and service layers.
- Integration with REST and SOAP services to retrieve required data.
- Automation testing using Cucumber framework.
- Implementation of unit tests using JUnit.
- Creation of UML classes and use cases diagrams for application design documentation, for client.