within a company specialized in providing software development solutions and services with particular focus on the e-commerce field.
Participation in the development of the following projects:
- Member of a 7-person development team focusing on providing the most appropriate solutions for the development and maintenance of internal software products aimed at increasing the efficiency of the specific services provided by the company.
- Application development based on the Role Based Access Control technology.
- Creation of ASP.NET and WCF web services.
- Web development.
- Research activities.
- a WCF service allowing data administration regarding users, companies, addresses etc. This service includes a data access system based on roles and permissions using the Role Based Access Control paradigm.
- Involvement in the entire development cycle: database, DAL, BL, unit tests writing, WCF services development, service publishing on the IIS server based on AWS.
- Migration of the data access level from Entity Framework 3.5 to Entity Framework 4.1.
- Implementation of functional updates (extensions) according to the requirements of two client projects using this service.
- Use of the following technologies: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, AWS, SQL Azure, Entity Framework 3.5 and 4.1, WCF.
- an interface used for administering the WCF service.
- Full development of the project according to the specifications.
- Use of the following technologies: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, AWS, jQuery, jqGrid, ASP.NET MVC 2.
- a project comprising applications, Windows services as well as a web part
allowing users to add and administer advertising contents: newsletters (HTML, PDF, video), Social Media custom feeds which will be displayed as ticker advertisements after several processing stages. This project uses the WCF service for specific data authentication, registration and display.
- Involvement in the development of the web part of the project.
- Data display optimization through the integration of jqGrid tables.
- File upload using Ajax.
- Front-end and back-end development tasks.
- Project integration.
- Use of the following technologies: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, AWS, SQL Azure, Entity Framework, jQuery, jqGrid, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Web Services, AJAX.
- a web service used for data transfer
between the two internal projects and the Salesforce platform.
- Study of the Salesforce platform and Apex code.
- Development and integration of the web service.
- Use of the following technologies: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, AWS, ASP.NET Web Services, Salesforce API.
- a development project based on web services.
- Development of extensions to the authentication and authorization web service required in the project.
- Development of an OpenlD authentication module using Google, Facebook and Twitter as ID providers.
- Use of the following technologies: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, AWS, DotNetOpenAuth.