within the Telecommunications Department of the "Polithenica" University of Bucharest.
- Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing (Matlab) - in Romanian;
- VHDL Programming, ModelSIM testing - in English;
- JAVA Programming - in English.
- Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Circuit Analysis and Synthesis - in Romanian;
- Hardware Description Languages for FPGA Programming - in English;
- JAVA Programming - in English.Research areas:
- Adaptive Algorithms for System Identification, Distributed Adaptive Systems for cooperative learning networks;
- LTE coding, Spectrum Sensing, Acoustic Noise Reduction and Echo Cancellation for teleconferencing systems;
- Efficient fixed point FPGA implementations, efficient computer programming;
- Co-author for two books; published research in prestigious journals such as "Signal Processing Elsevier", "Circuits, Systems & Signal Processing Springer";
- IEEE Member (from 2013).Programming languages and testing tools (research and coordination of dissertation / graduation projects):
(Procedural and Object Oriented Programming) - Low complexity RLS methods, Power Spectral Density estimation, efficient interleaving for LTE coding, fixed point simulations;
(NetBeans IDE) - acoustic signal processing for desktop teleconferencing systems;
implementations for Xilinx FPGA Virtex 5, 6 - fixed point implementations, ModelSIM (tcl) - Matlab testing;
- Xilinx ISE Design Suite 14.4, Core Generator, Impact, ChipScope Analyzer, Vivado.
I. FPGA and computer programming (Project manager)
; "NOVEL-AUTO - New Algorithms with Fast Convergence and Efficient Implementation Structures for Acoustic Noise Cancellation in Automobiles", Politehnica University Grant (October 2016 - September 2017);
II. Matlab/C++ programming (procedural and OOP), (signal acquisition, tracking)
; "GaVPro Developing a Galileo Vector Processing Receiver for Difficult Signal Conditions", Politehnica University - European Space Agency (ESA) (September 2016 - March 2017);
III. FPGA/computer programming, signal processing
; "Development of Robust Algorithms for Improving the Speech Signal using Microphone Arrays in Automobile Communication", UEFISCDI grant (2015 - present);
IV. Signal processing, FPGA/computer programming
; "Advanced Adaptive Algorithms for Digital Hearing Aids", UEFISCDI grant (September 2015 - May 2016).