Development of a new VBA module
in macro AutoCAD, enabling the synchronization between the new solution for a real estate management application and the AutoCAD Architecture technology.
\nThis module allows the following operations:
Importing data, which involves XML files creation containing the necessary information for updating Autocad plans.
\n- Exporting data, which requires XML files creation, containing DWG plans information.
\n- Data changes;
\n- Deleting AutoCAD entities;
\n- Analyzing DWG plans and the database.
- Development of the VBA application.
- Modification of the AutoCAD entities’ properties.
- Creation of new AutoCAD entities.
- Modification of the AutoCAD entities.
- Deletion of objects from the AutoCAD plans.
- Application update.
- DWG plans and database analysis.
- Creation of XLS files in which test results are saved.
- Data migration from the VB macro to VB.NET.
- Correction of the VBA and VB.NET plugin errors.
Development of an add-on for AutoCAD used to update DWG plans created with older AutoCAD versions.
This add-on allows the automation for the following operations :
- exporting and importing information about AutoCAD entities associated with groups of properties using XLS files recovering and updating attributes and groups of properties for AutoCAD entities
replacing AutoCAD blocks and entities using attributes and groups of properties.
Development of a Windows Mobile application for Motorola Barcode Reader used to make the inventory for furniture in a real estate site.
This application allows the following operations :
- making the inventory using a mobile device and barcodes;- exporting inventory data using CSV files and synchronizing the information with the database of another real estate management application.