Engineer - Developer
for Embedded systems within many projects.
Participation in the development
- Technical support for different customers from India.
- Development of the interface between the development team and the compiler team.
- Development of Embedded software.
of a part of the VoIP framework for an important telecommunication company.
Implementation of the following modules: Voice Processing Engine, TDM Link Layer, UDP Link Layer, Scheduler, SDOS, RTP encapsulation. The software project was developed on Freescale 71xx (StarLite) DSP platform.
- Providing the DSP code optimization for AMR-NB codec.
- Performing assembly level optimizations on StarCore 140 and benchmarking in order to meet severe speed requirements imposed by Freescale customers.
- Carrying out 3GPP BaseBand processing on MRC6011 device – RCF.
- Implementation of 3G BaseBand algorithms on the Freescale DSP Array processor RCF (Reconfigurable Compute Fabric) for an important base station European manufacturer.
of the following Symbol Rate specific algorithms:
- CRC check;
- Transport Block Concatenation/Deconcatenation;
- Transport Channel Multiplexing/Demultiplexing.
- In charge of the Software Configuration project.
- Management of software configurations.
- Definition and maintenance of the framework repository for the VoIP project.
- Automation of the building procedure and introduction of the timestamp into the srec file sent to the client.
- Writing of the tests schedule and traceability matrix.
- Development of some specific test cases and applications that allow the user to configure the framework with random parameters.