SeatHere is a web application for managing the seats/meeting rooms reservations from Pentalog agencies.TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT
FE - React, JS, HTML5, Redux, Reach, React-intl, Sass, React Material-UI
PHP - Laravel 8, PHP 8, Nginx, MySQL, Composer, Docker
.NET - .Net5, WebApi, DDD, CQRS, Dapper, FluentValidation, XUnit, Moq, Microsoft SQL Server, DockerTEAM SIZE
: 7MISSION DESCRIPTION
Continuous improvement on PHP and Laravel applications development:
- Participating in the requirements analysis.
- Sync meetings with the FE and .NET teams regarding common endpoints and API documentation.
- Proposing technical solutions.
- Working on new functionalities.
- Code Review.
- Testing functionalities.
- Refactoring, updating and debugging the code.
- Training on PHP development techniques and best practices, following an internal roadmap, with a mentor.
- Studying the main PHP concepts, including error and exception handling.
- Underlining the new features and the differences between PHP versions.
- Detecting and fixing the PHP Web Application Security issues.
- Learning the basic concepts about MySQL (tables, constraints, CRUD operations, joins, unions).
- Improving knowledge about Clean Code (naming convention, code formatting, PSR standards, SOLID principles).
- Applying Object-Oriented Programming concepts in PHP applications.
- Reading about REST vs SOAP Web Services (basic concepts, differences).
- Creating PHP applications with the MVC pattern.
- Installation and configuration of a new Laravel project.
- Acquiring knowledge about Laravel Architecture concepts (request lifecycle, service container, service providers).
- Implementing the acquired knowledge about basic Laravel concepts (routing, requests, responses, controllers, views, validation, error handling) in Laravel applications.
- Working with Laravel Collections: creating and manipulating them using the available methods.
- Working with Eloquent ORM (creating, updating, deleting, inserting models, relationships, accessors, mutators, API Resources).
- Working with Factories and Seeders for populating the database.
- Detach models from controllers applying Repository Design Pattern in Laravel projects.
- Provide filtering and sorting for API endpoints, returning the data paginated.
- Creating and running Feature Tests.
- Using Laravel Sanctum package for API authentication with the help of API tokens.
PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Clean Code, SOLID, OOP, REST, MVC, Agile