SeatHere is a web application for managing the seats/meeting rooms reservations from Pentalog agencies.TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT
FE - React, JS, HTML5, Redux, Reach, React-intl, Sass, React Material-UI, PHP - Laravel 8, PHP 8, Nginx, Composer, Docker, WebApi, DDD, CQRS, Moq, Docker
: 7MISSION DESCRIPTIONPHP Developer
Continuous improvement focusing on back-end applications development
- Participating in the requirements analysis.
- Sync meetings with the FE team regarding common endpoints and API documentation.
- Proposing technical solutions.
- Working on new functionalities.
- Code Review.
- Testing functionalities.
- Refactoring, updating and debugging the code.
- Learning new technologies, trends and best practices using a combination of knowledge gathered from tutorials and mentors and applications developed to help me understand new concepts on a deeper level.
- Studying PHP 5 and PHP 7, Object Oriented Programming and REST, Laravel Framework and its inner workings, Clean code (SOLID, PSR standards, naming conventions), MySQL and Eloquent, Design patterns, Unit testing, Git and Docker.
- Implementing various applications like Bookstore application, Online Library, Online shopping application, Messenger application, Car rental application in PHP with Laravel and MySql, to test my knowledge and to put theory into practice.
- Completing different tasks with PHP, Laravel and MySQL.
- Collaborating with peers for knowledge sharing and also working on an internal application for seat management inside the company, called SeatHere.
- Acquiring important technical skills regarding Back-End development in PHP as well as teamwork skills and Agile methodology.
PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Clean Code, SOLID, OOP, REST, MVC, Agile