for a company that provides online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.Main activities and responsibilities:
- Developing complex telecom and e-commerce applications -alone and as part of the development team.
- Large project with multiple websites using Spring and Hibernate frameworks. Several types of web services both client and server.
- Extensive PostgreSQL databases.
- Build and deployment automation.
Technologies and methodologies used in these projects:
- NobelCom - http://www.nobelcom.com/
- Enjoy Prepaid - http://www.enjoyprepaid.com/
- TalkZilla - http://www.talkzilla.com/
- NobelOne POS portal - http://www.nobelone.com/
- NobelAffiliates - http://www.nobelaffiliates.com/
- Nobel Financial - https://www.nobelfinancial.com/
- - Java EE (JDBC, RMI, JMS, JavaMail, Servlet/JSP, JSTL,EL)
- - Spring and Hibernate technologies.
- - ApacheCamel.
- - RESTful web service: JAX-RS,JSON.
- - Database: PostgreSQL8.x/9.x.
- - Application server: Glassfish 2.x/126.96.36.199.
- - OS: Linux CentOS5.5/6.3
- - Tools: Dia, Jira, Ant, CVS, Jenkins, Eclipse, Junit,Git
- - Methods: Waterfall and Agile.
- Consumer website and Point of Sale application for international money transfer between end customers. Back end uses Spring, Hibernate and Camel with a Postgres database to provide REST services for the front end. It integrates various pay in and pay out methods and providers to facilitate efficient transfers.Talkzilla
- project (Start: 05/2012 End: 06/2013).
- The Talkzilla website is a standard eCommerce site for selling calling card products using VoIP technology, with a significant gamification, mobile channeling and social networking part. This involved building new specific modules for chatting, rewards and achievement management and also full character lifecycle interaction. Also new mobile applications (for iOS and Android platforms) were developed and integrated with the back-end using RESTful webservices.
NobelOne POS Portal
- project (Start: 03/2011 End: 03/2012).
- The POS portal opened new markets for Nobel’s distributors by allowing them to sell the whole range of products to their end customers. The distributors were able to setup their own private label, create their distribution chain, configure stores and agents, setup their own products, pricing and fees, selling and real-time profit reporting. A B2B module was developed using different web service technologies to integrate with different Top Upsuppliers.