Participating in a training course focused on software testing and automated testing development.
Acquisition of fundamental skills in the software testing process, targeting several aspects such as:
- Basics of testing process: the testing processes needed in terms of quality and costs reduction, general principles of testing, testing process, testing psychology;
- Testing during the entire life-cycle of a software project: development models, levels of testing, types of tests;
- Static testing techniques: static analysis with several tools, review process;
- Design techniques of testing: Black box and White box techniques;
- Test management: planning and estimation of testing, monitoring and control of test progress, risks evaluation;
- Tools used as a support in the testing process: types of tools, benefits and risks of using tools.Participating in trainings on automated testing with Selenium WebDriver:
- Foundations of UI functional testing;
- Identifying parts and performing exercises;
- Selenium IDE: use, exercises, advantages and disadvantages;
- Installation of Selenium WebDriver;
- Creation of a tests suite with WebDriver and tests development.Participating in several workshops on software testing.
- Writing test cases for an application.
- Analysis of the specifications for an application in development; creating test suites and test cases.
- Running tests from suites previously created for a developed application according to the specifications.
- Identifying, prioritizing and tracking anomalies.
- Creation of tests using Selenium IDE.
- Review according to the certification European model of software testing.