: Learning theory and practical approaches of non-functional testing, basic programming notions, databases, working with versioning systems, API and general tools used in software testing.Participation in a training program focused on the following theoretical and practical aspects:
- Knowledge about databases: what databases are and how they communicates with an application, database interrogation/basic queries.
- Introduction to programming: variables, data types, algorithms and logic structures.
- Introduction to Web development with Sublime Text 3 (HTML / CSS / JS)
- Tools: Test case management tools: TestRail and Redmine; Load and stress testing with JMeter.
- Introduction to API: Postman.