QA Engineer / Developer
for a company delivering complete services and solutions for various businesses.Participation into the development of various projects:I. Azure data - Teams app.
- Project description: an application that retrieves details regarding Azure services, products used and the costs.
II. Olympics - web app.
- Created a Teams application that queries data from an Azure API via Partner Center SDK and retrieves that data to Teams via a webhook.
- Project description: an application that monitors and maximizes vehicle and pedestrian traffic in the Olympic Village.
III. Cross-platform market research app.
- Manually tested the app on server and locally, when needed, with local SQL database.
- Project description: a marketing research platform using forums, surveys, rewards and other research tools.
IV. Desktop image recognition app.
- Manually tested the app (Windows, Android), wrote test plans and scripts for the existing Selenium with C# (.NET) project alongside developers and other automated testing engineers.
- Project description: an application meant to recognize stamps in documents and sort them accordingly.
V. Web administrative app.
- Wrote scripts and used Python libraries (NumPy, Pillows, OpenCV, Matplolib, Glob, Scikit) to clear documents and provide a better image quality and make it easier to identify elements.
- Used Azure Cognitive Services - Custom Vision to identify stamps in the documents.
- Project description: a local administration app meant to ensure transparency over local government funds.
- Manually tested the app (Windows, Android), wrote test plans and scripts for the existing Selenium with C# (.NET) project.
- Local testing or via Docker image.