for Vietnam's leader in IT outsourcing services.
Participation in several projects:
- Carrying out tests in web application projects developed by the company.
- Interpreter for each meeting with foreign clients.
- Communication with the clients in case of problems concerning the ongoing projects.
- an internal project focusing on developing a testing tool for Fsoft.
- Writing the application user guide.
- Performing tests on the developed tool: integration and regression tests.
- Reporting the identified defects to developers in order to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Modification of\n the documents describing how to use the application in case there are \nspecification changes (writing the Change Requirements).
(16 small projects), Vteam
(4\n small projects) - projects developed for the German market. They \ninclude web application projects. As far as the testing part is \nconcerned, for the Net-mobile project the clients provided only the user\n agents and the MSISDN (environments simulator), whereas for the Vteam \nproject, the clients sent mobile phone devices for carrying out the \ntests.
Participation in competitions
- Definition of the client specifications.
- Animating several workshops.
- Communication with the clients in order to clarify project requirements (QA).
- Creation of test cases.
- Verification of the test cases created by other testers.
- Collaboration with the project manager for tests estimations.
- Tests execution (smoke tests, integration tests, free tests) using the testing tool or the mobile phones provided by clients.
- Activity reporting to clients.
organized for testers within Fsoft such as Bug Hunter, Testing contest, Ampya game.
- Bug Hunter: obtaining the individual 1st prize (the person who identified the largest number of defects).
- Testing contest: obtaining the 1st prize with the team.