Project Manager / Design Director
within a press agency and media consulting company in Paris.
- Focusing on kids educational projects.
- In charge of seven publications weekly magazines and monthly publications:
- L'Express - monthly supplement about Paris, weekly newsmagazine - 400 000 copies].
- Ho/a [TV, radio, and movie pages, weekly people magazine - 200 000 copies.
- Robin des Bois et la Fabuleuse histoire des chateaux forts - weekly magazine for kids about the Middle Ages - 350 000 copies.
- La Revue des parents - monthly magazine for parents about education and school- 250 000 copies.
- L'Enseignant - monthly magazine for educators - 250 000 copies.
- lntercharges - quaterly magazine for the Paris Stock Exchange - 10 000 copies.
- Information economique - quarterly corporate newsletter about bank strategy - 2 000 copies.
New Formula Assistant.
- Co-directing the newsroom meeting with the editor.
- Bringing visual ideas, and organizing the workflow of the publications.
- Managing a team of 15 in English, French, Spanish: graphics artists, designers, illustrators, and photo agencies.
- Developing visual ideas with the designers.
- Researching and working on sketches with info-graphics.
- Developing illustration ideas with illustrators, produced photo shoots, and worked with photo agencies.
- Managing different budgets for each publication.
- Scheduling and keeping projects on target.
- Working with the project manager in charge of a new prototype: le Journal de Saone-et-Loire (French local newspaper) , La Cote (Swiss local newspaper), La semaine des lncol/ab/es (kid supplement for the JOO, a weekly national newspaper), Weekly Brain Ou est (project for a weekly kid supplement for USA Today).