ADVANCED SCRUM MASTER
- Project Management
- Team management
- Business Analysis
- Content Management
- Customer relationship management
- Estimation and planning
- Mobile App Design
- Quality Management
- UI Design
- User Experience and Design Evaluation
- UX Design
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Suite
- Final Cut Pro
- MS Office
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Pentalog January 2018 - Present
Scrum Master within the Pentalog group.
- Scrum Master for an internal application implemented by a team of eight enthusiastic Front-End developers.
- Ensuring Scrum’s values and principles are assimilated within the team.
- Guiding the team to overcome any impediments that appeared along the way.
- Facilitating all Scrum rituals within the project.
Provider of digital recruitment services July 2018 - September 2018 Duration: 2 months
- Being the point of contact between the client and the team members.
- Eliminating all impediments occurring during the project.
- Ensuring the team respects the Scrum values, principles, and process within the project.
- Daily communication with the PO to ensure the priority of the backlog is accurate.
- Sending periodic reports.
Pentalog January 2018 - September 2018 Duration: 8 months
Product Owner (Intern) within the Pentalog group.
- Helping in the development of a comprehensive PO Roadmap.
- Product Owner for an application implemented during an internship program.
- Ensuring that Product Backlog is clearly expressed, transparent and visible to the entire team.
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog Items.
- Ensuring the Product Vision is understood by all members involved in the project.
Moving Picture Company September 2014 - January 2018 Duration: 3 years 4 months
Production Coordinator for a provider of creative solutions designed to craft spectacular video experiences leveraging the latest technology trends.
- Project scheduling, coordination of work within production pipeline and consistent data analysis.
- Coordination of the largest show in the Company on a tight deadline.
- Daily communication with the MPC global production team (Vancouver, Los Angeles, London, Bangalore, Montreal), project facilitators, and visual effects supervisors regarding shot reviews, deliveries, and approvals.
- Coordination of 5 departments (10-30 people).
- Acting as one of the main contact person between the external client and the MPC production team.
- Generating detailed, high-level project reports to be used for tracking and decision-making regarding schedules and resources.
- Working collaboratively with the manager and the producer on increasingly critical project assignments.
- Involvement in strategic discussions regarding resource allocation in order to meet project milestones and ensure progress.
Moving Picture Company October 2013 - September 2014 Duration: 11 months
Production Assistant for a provider of creative solutions designed to craft spectacular video experiences leveraging the latest technology trends.
- Coordination with visual effects artists regarding feedback and deadlines in order to track project results.
- Creating and maintaining production project documents and statistics.
- Updating milestone and timeline tracking system logs.
- Coordinating and tracking the implementation of client feedback to ensure the expected results are met.
- Preparing the director reviews and collaborating with the editorial team to ensure the session will run smoothly.
MOJIO Inc. May 2013 - September 2013 Duration: 4 months
UX Designer within a company specialized in developing enterprise-grade car services worldwide.
- Assistance in creating and maintaining websites.
- Creation of mobile application screens with emphasis on social impact.
- Applying aesthetics, marketing, efficiency and effectiveness principles on product design.
- Creating and delivering visually appealing documentation, presentations and reports to the internal team.
- Collaboration with the project team in order to set tasks and deadlines.
- Acquiring and improving brainstorming, prototyping, wireframing and research skills.
Participation in several projects as part of university assignments:
– it is a tablet application for One Laptop Per Child. The name comes from the Swahili word for “story” and is meant for children aged from 7 to 9 years old. This application will engage children in learning by using their creativity and developing stories in a funny and faster manner.
II. MATCH LIGHT
– inspired by the Rubix Cube and adapted into a matching game to teach children basic literacy, the MatchLight project is a durable toy flashlight that combines functionality with education. The user twists the five blocks into the correct ABCDE/12345 configuration to turn the flashlight on and rotates any of the blocks out of the sequence to turn it off.
– Lumina is an analog desk/shelf clock designed for the contemporary work space. The name comes from the Romanian word for “light” and makes use of LEDs to create hour and minute hands out of light. Lumina is designed as a time piece for the contemporary space.
-Yellow Brick Road is an application designed for travelers. The application is able to determine a traveler’s destination by using the information on their boarding pass, scanned or imported from e-mail.
– Coba is a mobile application meant for athletes to improve their training. The research and the interaction design methods were narrowed on badminton athletes. This application is meant to help athletes to maintain relationships with friends and family without effecting their training negatively.
VI. TWITTER APP EVALUATION
– the scope of this project was to redesign the current Twitter mobile application and go through a set of evaluations and design hypotheses with the scope of redesigning the application to be simpler and easier for all users.
Bachelor's Degree in Science with concentration in Design, School of Interactive Arts and Technology, Simon Fraser University of Vancouver, Canada.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Faculty of Economic Science and Business Administration, "Transilvania" University of Brasov.