George Marcel P.
ADVANCED JAVA - J2EE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Spring Integration
- Windows Forms
- Ext JS
- DB Visualizer
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS Visio
- Jasper iReports
- Visual Source Safe
- Visual Studio
- ESB - Mule
- Adobe Acrobat
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet Explorer
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Cellular telephone operator April 2013 - Present
- Proposal of appropriate solutions to satisfy the client’s needs.
- Technical and functional documentation of the proposed solutions.
- Implementation and testing of the proposed solutions.
- Assistance to the client in integrating other applications with the product developed by the team.
- Coordination of the training sessions for new team members.
JXEE LAB June 2008 - April 2013 Duration: 4 years 10 months
Senior Software Developer for a software engineering company specialized in product development and services in the Microsoft .NET and JEE environments.
Participation in the Next project, a complex J2EE ERP web application for an important sugar producer from Africa.
- Improvement of the reporting engine (new export formats, dynamic reports).
- Development of reports using Jasper iReports.
- Development of new features and optimization of the reporting engine (Jasper reports).
- Development and optimization of HQL and SQL queries.
- Oracle database administration.
- Deployment to production servers (Linux and Oracle).
- Data replication.
- SQL training for new team members.
Smart2Pay May 2010 - July 2010 Duration: 2 months
Software Developer for a Payment Service Provider specializing in Internet payments.
Participation in a project concerning the development of the Invoice Management Application. The main application features include: import of data (.csv files), save to database, process the data, generate and export invoices (.xls files).
- Application development according to the project specifications.
- Feature implementation.
- Bug fixing.
SoftHouse International March 2007 - June 2008 Duration: 1 year 3 months
Software Developer for an important IT company providing quality, cost effective software development and outsourcing services mostly for foreign partners but also to Romanian clients.
- Application development according to project requirements.
- Improvement of the developed applications according to the technical specifications.
- Bug fixing.
- Testing of the developed modules before passing them to the QA department.
Siemens Program and System Engineering July 2005 - September 2005 Duration: 2 months
Assistant Programmer for a company providing full services and solutions in the areas of information technology, telecommunications and company management.
- Development of a travel management application.
- Database design.
- Creation of the stored procedures.
Master's Degree in Economics, ELITEC Postgraduate School - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering - "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University, Iasi.