English : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Software Publisher October 2012 - December 2013 Duration: 1 year 2 months
- Analysis of the project specifications and proposal of adapted solutions according to the client’s needs.
- Development of new features regarding the user interface, database, business logic.
- Bug fixing.
- Application maintenance.
Pentalog September 2012 - October 2012 Duration: 1 month
Participation in a training.
- Study of the application’s structure and functionality.
- Study of the client’s internal tools.
US Outsourcing September 2009 - September 2012 Duration: 3 years
Developer within a company specialized in software development.
- Maintenance of existing software.
- Creation of new facilities according to the customers’ demands, especially in the transports industry.
Participation in the development of a web application for administrating the transports (air, sea and road) among USA states.
- Development of the web interface.
- Creation of a web service and a Windows service using FTP for the transfer of the necessary data received in CSV format to the database.
DataS September 2007 - August 2009 Duration: 1 year 11 months
Developer – Software Engineer within a company specialized in software development for the textile industry and website development.
- Analysis and development of modules for an ERP software intended for the textile industry.
- Testing of the developed modules.
- Website development.
- Creation of new pages for existing web sites.
- Coordination of the team within the development project of the Intrastat module for the ERP software; the module represents a clone of the statistic declarations application (www.intrastat.ro.)
- Participation in the development of a project auction portal using as models websites such as: www.elance.com and www.guru.com.
Participation in the development of the following projects:
– C# desktop application allowing data reading form an Excel file and their copying in a database, generating a PDF file containing the Excel data;
– JAVA application – chess game;
– “Minimal costs, maximal flows”, a project presented within the Students’ Communications Session;
– “Routing simulation in a computer network “(BSc project).
Master's Degree in Algorithms and Software Products - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.
ASP.NET MVC Training.