English : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Meetic November 2015 - Present
- Analysis of the client’s requirements.
- Estimation of the task complexity and duration, ensuring their accomplishment within the established deadlines.
- Improvement of the functionality on the existing site and development of new functionality according to the specifications.
- Code optimization, ensuring code standards compliance.
- Performing unit testing on the implemented features to ensure their functioning to the required quality parameters.
- Application maintenance and bug fixing.
- Writing of the technical documentation for the developed features.
Hospitality Software Development Services September 2012 - November 2015 Duration: 3 years 2 months
Web Developer within a company providing web development solutions and services for the hospitality industry.
Participation in the development of several projects aiming to improve, optimize existing applications or to create new solutions using the latest technologies:
– Booking engine system – rebuilding the existing system using Symfony2, Doctrine and Twig template engine; creating a responsive version of booking using Sass and Compass;
- Analysis of the project’s technical and functional specifications.
- Estimation of the task complexity and duration, ensuring their accomplishment within established deadlines.
- Proposal of appropriate technical solutions, adapted to the client’s needs, following the best practices.
- Application design, development and implementation.
- Testing of the written code so as to identify possible defects.
- Bug fixing in order to ensure that the developed applications function according to the required parameters.
AROBS Transilvania Software May 2013 - September 2013 Duration: 4 months
Web Developer within a company providing software outsourcing services and IT solutions.
Participation in the development of a software created for the Hockey Finland League. It contained two parts:
– Front-end (UI) : used by referees to manage the game (players changes, timing, penalties, teams distribution, etc);
– Back-end: a tool to manage (keep tracking) transfers, teams, players, standings, etc. The app sends XML responses on each event (goal, penalty…) to televisions, bets sites as well as XML files containing reports with players, teams, standing.
- Analysis of the project requirements and development of the back-end component of the application using PHP technologies.
- Estimation of the effort for own tasks.
- Bug fixing to ensure application functionality.
Programming Pool December 2011 - September 2012 Duration: 9 months
Web Developer within a software development house specializing in web-based applications for various service industries.
Participation in the development of several projects for the hospitality industry:
- Analysis of the client’s business needs, recommending appropriate technical solutions.
- Application design and development according to the specifications.
- Application testing in order to identify possible defects.
- Fixing defects so as to ensure that the developed solutions comply with the quality standards required by the client.
Bachelor's Degree in Automatic Control and Applied Informatics, Faculty of Engineering - "Aurel Vlaicu" University, Arad.