English : Advanced
French : Advanced
Spanish : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
UNICREDIT BUSINESS INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS October 2015 - Present
PMO in charge of many activities related to Project Management, Team Management and the Administrative part.
Project Management activities.
- Monitoring the projects and the alignment of the details and statuses in different applications: PPM, Redmine, HPQC, ALMQC and Excel Report.
- Keeping an updated situation of the projects; comparing the projects present in PPM, with the ones from the Projects Report and aligning the projects based on their name, status, and members.
- Managing projects in Redmine: creating new projects and assigning tasks and members; updating projects and closing the finished projects.
- Updating the list of projects in ALMQC list, depending on the status (adding new projects and closing all finished projects).
- Communicating with the Project Managers in order to assist them in the creation of the new projects and tasks in all the applications involved.
- Monitoring the flow of the Shopping Carts for creation and approval and the creation of the Purchase Orders using SAP – Shopping Carts Monitor (searching Shopping Carts, identifying Purchase Orders, monitoring the status for shopping carts and purchase orders).
Assistant for the Line Manager.
- Reporting monitoring of all the internal and external employees in the applications: Redmine and PPM.
- User management (creation, assignment, password reset).
- Tasks management (creation, assignment).
- Updating lists (hardware, team members list, location and organization plan).
- Monitoring and lists management (add/remove from the list) in HPQC and ALMQC.
- Weekly employee attendance form management.
- Administrating paper forms for time management (vacation, overtime); checking and comparing the information with the Reporting tools (Redmine and PPM).
- Requests management (creating new requests, managing requests) in BMC Remedy and ELSA.
- Documents management in SharePoint (update and upload).
- Scheduling training sessions in Outlook Calendar for the trainers and attendees.
- Communication with all the team members from two locations (Iasi and Bucharest).
Capgemini January 2015 - October 2015 Duration: 9 months
Knowledge Manager within a French multinational management-consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world’s largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies with 180,000 employees in over 40 countries.
- Gathering knowledge and transferring it to the team.
- Providing training and support to the agents.
- Providing accurate and consistent knowledge.
- Updating daily/monthly reports.
- Monitoring of the agents regarding their performance.
- Creating and updating procedures.
- Maintaining the knowledge database (RKM/Primus).
- Finding out new ways to deliver the information to the team and facilitate the communication with the client.
- Communication with both client and team in order to identify all the missing information.
- Efficient task organization and prioritization in order to achieve expected results.
- Team Management as Team Manager’s Back-up.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with Support Groups.
Capgemini September 2011 - December 2014 Duration: 3 years 3 months
Customer Service Adviser with French and English within a French multinational management-consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world’s largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies with 180,000 employees in over 40 countries.
- Troubleshooting – assisting customers with the technical problems via phone and e-mail.
- Analysis of the problem in order to gather information, creation of specific reports.
- Assuring customer care by using efficient communication skills.
- Task organization in order to assure productivity, good results and efficient time management.
- Developing the technical skills and fulfilling the tasks assigned by the team manager.
- Incident management: side by taking tasks from the Incident Manager to create monthly reports.
- Investigating cases and providing explanations regarding the status and the SLA of the tickets.
Knowledge Manager Back-up assignments.
- Providing trainings to the new joiners.
- Provide trainings for new procedures in scope to the other agents.
- Updating the whiteboard of the desk with new information.
- Investigating difficult cases and providing explanations in a professional manner to the Key Users.
- Updating the procedures in Primus.
- Performing monthly tasks as Monthly Account Closing and Monthly Purge in SAP.
- Organizing and assigning tasks within the Monthly Account Closing and on boarding and off boarding procedure for the users.
Participation in the Buddy Program, as Buddy for the new joiners in the team.
- Providing knowledge related to the client procedures.
- Helping the new agents to accommodate within the team.
- Providing tips and tricks that would help new members have a better understanding of the new terms, procedures and rules.
Participation in the Knowledge Management Development Centre for 7 weeks which focused on developing specific skills:
– Providing accurate and consistent knowledge;
– Maintaining effective working relationships with Support Groups;
– Working with the Front line and Resolving teams in order to find new solutions and improve the existing ones.
SAP-related activities performed on a daily/monthly basis.
- SAP account administration – account creation, password reset, and account unlock, delete accounts, prolong account (change validity of user account), and transfer favorites to a different account.
- SAP authorization management – handle roles and profiles, add query group.
- SAP modules administration – roles and transactions, modules stakeholders; handle special account administration for specific modules: CRM, SNC, and HCM.
- SAP system monitoring – daily tasks/checks: IDocs Monitoring, Batch jobs monitoring, XML messages, internal mail monitoring, and memory dumps etc.
- SAP monthly and weekly audit monitoring on different modules : account modifications, extended authorizations, removal of unused accounts removal (licenses) – Monthly purge.
- SAP accounting closure.
- SAP exchange rates uploads.
- Data management : unlock articles, delete articles, create standard text, create new purchaser group.
NGO Erasmus Initiative Iasi October 2010 - February 2013 Duration: 2 years 4 months
Volunteer within an organization dedicated to students.
- Organizing events for the Erasmus students who came to Iasi with Erasmus scholarship.
- Interaction with different cultures.
- Promoting Romanian tradition and culture.
Participation in several training sessions:
– Born to Excel – Internal Excel Training (June 2015);
– Knowledge Management Development Center for 7 weeks (May – July 2014);
– SAP Overview Training on the following modules: Basis, MM, FI,CO, SD, within Capgemini Company ( April – May 2012);
– Training Diploma for “Acquisitions and the Management of the Supply Chain”, Business People Association – AOAI, Iasi (March – April 2011).
Master's Degree in PR and Advertising, Faculty of Philosophy and Social-Political Sciences - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi.
Bachelor's Degree in Translations and Interpreting in French and English, Faculty of Letters - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi.