ADVANCED SELENIUM - JAVA TESTER
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Russian : Native speaker
Specialist in Open Source Solutions Management June 2015 - Present
QA Automation Engineer.
- Testing the application’s server installation and configuration processes (on Linux environment).
- Adding functional automation test cases within the existing framework.
- Regression test cases execution on sprint bases (within Scrum).
- Analysis of the business flows in order to create / update test cases to cover new functionalities.
- Update of the testing documentation on Confluence.
- Introducing defects on issues found during test execution.
- REST services testing (using tools like Postman).
- Testing integration between the main application and other clients’ tools.
Endava December 2013 - June 2015 Duration: 1 year 6 months
Tester within a within a company specialized in the design, implementation and management of business-critical systems and digital services for the financial services, telecommunications, media & entertainment and professional services sectors.
- Functional and performance testing for a mobile payment platform which is intended to be built on cloud, using micro-service approach; the technology stack included Scala, ScalaTest, Akka, Maven, AMQP, RabbitMQ, Hadoop, Cloudant.
- Design and implementation of the regression library for a series of web based solutions used for electronic payments system administration. The client’s sites are based on Liferay Portal. BDD (behavior-driven development) was used to create a correlation between the manual stories in JIRA and the automation framework. The technology stack included Java, Maven, Thucydides, Selenium (WebDriver), JBehave, JDBC (Oracle).
- Creation of automation test suites for testing REST based electronic payments web services; the suites were created with SOAP UI Pro.
- Creation of the regression library of a web based solution used by the client for internal processes administration; the automation approach included Java, Selenium, TestNG, input data provided in either XML or JSON formats.
Allied Testing April 2011 - November 2013 Duration: 2 years 7 months
Automation Tester, Test Lead and Quality Center Administrator within a company specialized in the field of quality assurance and software testing. Its expertise targets the capital markets and the financial and commercial industries.
Quality Center software administration.
- Support to product users.
- Issue tracking to provide support and customizations.
- Patch and version upgrade.
- Synchronization of the defects logged in JIRA.
- Generation of specific reports.
- Creation of custom tools with QC API (using C#, Java, VBA, VBS).
- Extracting progress of all testing teams and providing a comprehensive report to top management (PL/SQL, custom report systems in Excel – VBA).
Coordination and execution of the automation testing process.
- Creation of the regression library of an automation testing tool (Quick Test Professional internal framework (VBS with classes); extracting data and checking results in DB; QC integration).
- Test fixing for a web based financial solution.
- Creation of the regression library for an internal administration tool based on REST and EJB Web Services; the testing was performed both on front-and back-end, requiring the use of Java, TestNG, Selenium, XStream, JDBC (Oracle) – REST based services were tested with SOAP UI.
- Creation of the smoke test library for a suite of 10 top priority web financial applications; the stack of technologies used included QTP internal framework, extracting data and checking results in DB, QC integration.
Computaris January 2011 - March 2011 Duration: 2 months
Software Engineer within a company providing specialist BSS technical consultancy, software development and system integration services for the telecommunications industry.
- Intervention in a test project for the telecommunication field.
- Writing a few utility tools in C++ under Linux (LDAP client, SOAP messages sender/receiver, etc.) for further integration in a message broker.
Master's Degree in Management of Information, Faculty of Cybernetics, Statistics and Economic Informatics - Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Cybernetics, Statistics and Economic Informatics - Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova.