Bogdan Ion B.
INTERMEDIATE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Specialist in debt collection solutions July 2015 - Present
- Analysis of the client’s needs, providing appropriate solutions according to the technical and functional specifications.
- Creating interfaces for the applications required by the client.
- Converting PSD mockups into functional HTML/CSS pages.
- Writing standards-compliant code.
- Bug tracking and fixing in order to ensure that the developed applications comply with the required quality standards.
Pentalog February 2015 - July 2015 Duration: 5 months
Trainee within Pentalog group.
Participation in an internship program on .NET development technologies and concepts.
training period focused on different aspects of developing a software
product. The technologies covered are: OOP, Design Patterns, Clean Code,
Unit Tests, Test Driven Development, ASP.NET MVC, Architecture, T-SQL,
The training involved both individual study and a practical problem:
I. The individual study concentrated on: .NET Framework, Clean Code, Unit tests.
For the practical problem, the emphasis was on the organization and
structure of the code. Other aspects were followed as well:
– occasion to see in real how the code can and should be structured based on changing requirements;
– working and collaborating with other colleagues;
– understanding how general concepts can be applied to both client side code and also to server side code;
– the way the data access layer should be structured and isolated as much as possible from other parts of the application.
objective of this preparation period was to show, from the beginning,
the good things to do and how technologies and good practices should be
combined in a proper way.
SETRIO SOFT June 2014 - September 2014 Duration: 3 months
.NET Developer within a company which provides IT integrated services for companies from the healthcare and trade business.
- Analysis of the customer’s requirements.
- Writing the technical specifications.
- Development of web and desktop applications based on .NET technologies.
- Unit testing and bug fixing.
Remat Brasov August 2011 - June 2014 Duration: 2 years 10 months
Analyst Programmer within a company providing industrial recyclable waste collection and processing.
- SQL Server administration.
- Active Directory administration.
- Computer network administration.
- Development and implementation of web applications (ASP, PHP with SQL database) for internal use.
Radiocommunication Services Center November 2006 - July 2011 Duration: 4 years 8 months
Analyst Programmer within a company specialized in radio-communication solutions and services.
- Implementation of the communication infrastructure for the 112 unique emergency service.
- File server administration.
- Development of web applications for internal use.
- Development of software applications for microcontrollers.
Alfa Soft April 2004 - October 2006 Duration: 2 years 6 months
Analyst Programmer within a company specialized in ERP business solutions.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of management, accounting and payroll applications.
- Web server, file server, FTP server and DNS server administration.
Development of several applications based on web and mobile technologies:
– Android application for managing taxi services orders, designed for taxi drivers;
– Web application for managing on-line orders and cars;
– VFP application for automating taxi dispatcher services;
– VFP application for managing contracts in a pawn shop.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.