English : Native speaker
RevSquare November 2016 - Present
E-mail Marketing Manager within a digital agency providing content-related solutions and services: strategy, design, content types, technology, marketing, OTT. Their mission is to help companies and non-profit organizations to promote their brands through content.
Participation in a project for a client providing Outdoor advertising and Guerilla marketing services.
- Writing copies for all of the client’s marketing and communication e-mails.
- Managing calendars and deploying all e-mail newsletters.
- Overseeing A/B testing for subject lines, content and template tests.
- Coordinating marketing initiatives with product, series, movies, sports and editorial teams.
- Ensuring the quality of all e-mails, adhering to CAN-SPAM legislation and staying current with best email practices.
- Working across design and development teams to continually improve e-mail templates.
MS Hope Foundation January 2013 - November 2016 Duration: 3 years 10 months
Content Manager for a foundation that provides financial assistance for MS-related expenses and contributes to promising research towards better treatments and a cure for multiple sclerosis.
- Overseeing the content presented on the foundation’s website.
- Writing, editing and posting content on the website.
CafeMedia August 2011 - January 2013 Duration: 1 year 5 months
Manager of Content & Community for a leading digital content company that supports and empowers more than 1,500 content creators in the parenting, home, lifestyle and food categories.
- Curating and editing user-generated content and repackaging it as advice and informational guides.
- Developing original ideas for programs and content to excite, entertain and educate users.
- Brainstorming, conceptualizing and executing online events and activities to increase user engagement.
- Writing and editing copies for events, articles and promotions, as well as messages to site members.
- Coordinating and managing guest Q&A sessions with authors and experts.
- Reviewing analytics to inform future plans as well as retention and reactivation strategies.
- Crafting content and pitching social media strategies for clients and partners.
CafeMedia November 2010 - August 2011 Duration: 9 months
Community Marketing Manager for a leading digital content company that supports and empowers more than 1,500 content creators in the parenting, home, lifestyle and food categories.
- Voicing several Facebook pages of CafeMom, an ad-supported social networking site which is targeted at mothers and mothers-to-be.
- Sending monthly newsletters to more than 1 million users.
- Handling planning, writing, coding, testing and follow-up reporting.
- Writing copies for events, promotions and messages to site members.
- Working with the sales department to create social media and content packages for clients and partners.
- Brainstorming online and offline marketing strategies to grow the CafeMom brand.
Barnes & Noble October 2008 - October 2010 Duration: 2 years
Associate Manager / Editor for the bookseller with the largest number of retail outlets in the United States that is also specialized in content, digital media and educational products.
- Editing and overseeing seven blogs on barnesandnoble.com.
- Voicing Barnes & Noble’s main Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Writing a marketing copy for Barnes & Noble’s NOOK e-reader and the NOOK microsite.
- Coordinating and executing online events with best-selling authors such as Lisa Gardner and Emily Giffin.
- Managing all community promotions, including dedicated e-mails for author visits.
- Creating and maintaining monthly blog and social-media calendars.
- Screening, hiring and managing freelance writers.
Barnes & Noble July 2007 - October 2009 Duration: 2 years 3 months
Assistant Editor for the bookseller with the largest number of retail outlets in the United States that is also specialized in content, digital media and educational products.
- Assigning three or more 6,000- to 9,000-word how-to stories per month to freelance writers.
- Screening and hiring writers; guiding them through the writing and revisions process.
- Maintaining a network of freelance writers who are experts in their respective fields, which include food and cooking, health and fitness, personal finance, home improvement, gardening, technology and crafting.
- Editing and overseeing manuscripts from submission to publication.
- Proofreading and fact-checking manuscripts for accuracy.
- Laying out manuscripts in InDesign and editing them in InCopy.
- Writing fresh, timely, and SEO-friendly content for publication on barnesandnoble.com.
- Researching images and creating art logs for stories; providing editorial direction at photo shoots.
- Analyzing traffic and site usage using Google Analytics and creating follow-up reports.
Barnes & Noble May 2006 - July 2007 Duration: 1 year 2 months
Assistant to the Publisher for the bookseller with the largest number of retail outlets in the United
States, that is also specialized in content, digital media and educational
- Assisting with the publishing process.
- Preparing administrative reports.
Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Media - University of Scranton.