SENIOR FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
- Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Java Core
- Unit testing
- Spring MVC
- Acceptance testing
- MS Visio
- Visual Studio
- Java EE
- Active Directory
- Integration testing
English : Advanced
German : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Oracle May 2014 - Present
PreSales PaaS Consultant within a company specialized in IT software based on database technologies.
- Development of solutions for various clients.
- Integration with multiple products : SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
- Responding to RFPs.
- Identifying the key strengths of the focus components and presenting them to the client.
- Acting as a connector between the sales representative and the technical details of the proposed solution presented on the customer side.
- Building scalable, globally distributed web services that are consumed by other developers, Oracle products or customer in-house build systems.
- Connecting to different types of databases: Oracle DB, Redis, MongoDB etc.
- Building new functionalities for existing products using Java SE or Node.js.
- Working with a cloud platform technology.
- Responsible for several projects that integrate existing, on-premise technologies with several Oracle Cloud products, Cloud to Cloud.
- Developing an interface that fits the client’s needs based on the web services from a product.
- Training fellow developers on cloud development and integration.
CGI October 2013 - May 2014 Duration: 7 months
Java Developer within a global IT company specialized in consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and software solutions.
Participation in a large security project developed for one of the five leading banks in the world.
- Optimization of an existing application using database queries, stored procedures, functions, Unix / Shell scripts, Java and related technologies, a messaging model.
Romsys August 2012 - August 2013 Duration: 1 year
E-Business Consultant within a company aiming to design, develop, implement and maintain advanced IT&C solutions on a variety of hardware, software and networking platforms.
Participation in a project for the Romanian Administration of Air Traffic Services.
- Document management consulting.
- Implementation of solutions based on Oracle products.
- Responsible for the entire document management solution.
- Security and workflow development.
- WebLogic Portal maintenance.
- Interface development for easy access to data.
- Ensuring E-Business Suite data communication.
- Active Directory integration.
- Development of archive solutions.
Omnilogic August 2010 - August 2012 Duration: 2 years
Consultant for the leading IT&C provider on the Romanian market, specialized in networking and telecommunication products and solutions, being the main supplier for the telecom industry due to its strong partnerships with the leading vendors in the IT&C industry.
Providing consulting and development services within several projects for EU programs, including:
I. A platform for the integration of e-government services in the national system.
- Development of the solution.
- Design of the security framework.
- Development of easy access interfaces.
- Connecting several products in order to deliver a complete solution.
II. A Resource Management System for the Romanian judiciary system.
- Creation of security files, users, Siebel web service communication.
- Workflow development according to each application type.
- Dynamic update of metadata and security in UCM and Siebel.
- Querying the database in order to add a table containing history flow activities.
- Working with documents in a folio.
- Synchronizing of security services in order to create custom documents and document folders.
- Consuming web services according to flow-type criteria.
III. A project for the Cluj-Napoca city hall.
- Creating web services to allow the communication with an archive product and Siebel.
- Adding or deleting a large selection of documents.
- Designing the security framework.
Participation in several training courses:
– Complete Node.js Development Course, August 2017;
– “Welcome to Beginner Full-Stack Web Development: HTML, CSS, React & Node”, July 2017;
– Oracle Enterprise Content Management 11g Essentials Certification (1Z0-542);
– Oracle Business Process Management 11g Foundation Workshop, 2015;
– CISCO Academy CCNA Course, 2009-2011;
– Oracle Enterprise Content Management Administration Course, 2012;
– Oracle Enterprise Content Management Implementation Course, 2011.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science - " Politehnica" University, Bucharest.