INTERMEDIATE iOS SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Core Data
- Core Location
- Entity Framework
- Windows Forms
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- ASP.NET Web API
- Web Forms
- Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Design Patterns
- Interface Builder
- Visual Studio
- Google Postman
- Cocoa Touch
- Apple Push Notification Service
- Multithreading and Synchronisation
English : Advanced
French : Average
Spanish : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Specialist in field intervention management IT solutions March 2016 - Present
- Application development and implementation according to the client’s technical and functional specifications.
- Participation in the development of the Provider iOS application since its beginning, as sole developer; the team joined the project after the Client app was finished.
- Bug fixing in order to ensure that the developed features function according to the required parameters and specifications.
- Unit testing for the developed features.
Pentalog February 2017 - April 2017 Duration: 2 months
Mobile Developer within an internal project representing a mobile application for booking meeting rooms. The application has a scanning feature (the user can take pictures of the meeting room name and number) thus allowing to promptly book a meeting room, as well as to normally book by adding the date, the interval and the meeting room name.
- Development of the application scanning feature as well as the normal booking feature.
Mobile Touch July 2015 - March 2016 Duration: 8 months
iOS Developer within a company specialized in developing native applications for mobile devices running iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch), Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry operating systems.
- Development of internal projects which made use of a complex data model using Core Data, Web Services, AFNetworking, JSON Parsing, Push/Sync Notification, MVC, custom layout for iPad and iPhone.
- Engineering multiple custom animations, transitions, and UI components.
- Working on and supervising a VoIP application which had custom types of calls with video, photo, recordings and text showing up when calling, using sockets and web services.
- Building web services and the architecture of a medical use application, with patients and supervisors.
- Development and release of the “Color my cause” iOS Application: an application to quickly share and edit the user’s Facebook / gallery picture with an overlay flag, to sustain a cause.
- Contribution to a currency convertor app which gave the possibility to calculate/save the user’s currency, gave statistics, sent alerts with news and kept the converted currencies history.
- Working with Facebook API Graph, using login and sharing features.
- Working on GCD to build a responsive UI and implementation of background threads.
- Collaboration with the product management, interface designers, and other developers.
- Update of the existing code to adapt to newer versions of iOS.
- Review and debugging of the code written by other developers of the team.
Erasmus University of Brussels February 2015 - June 2015 Duration: 4 months
Trainee as part of an Erasmus Scholarship.
- Collaboration in teams within three C# related projects, each of them based on the Scrum methodology.
- Participation in meetings with the clients and creation of the final product from scratch.
- Design of UML/ERD/class diagrams, flowcharts for a project that managed jobs for students. Companies could post a job and students could apply to it, follow a company, message the company’s contact person.
- Development of a restaurant ordering system, with authentication and the use of Web APIs.
- Project implementation using OOP C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and the use of local .mdf databases, which were later replaced with a MySQL database.
- Targeting both Code-First and Database-First development in Entity Framework.
- Modeling, implementation and unit testing, thus a whole complete cycle of developing a software product.
- Working with LINQ and C# WinForms by creating different GUI applications.
BCODE Development June 2014 - December 2014 Duration: 6 months
Software Developer within a company providing IT solutions and services.
- Creating several websites starting from scratch and building both front and back-end sides from PSD files.
- Development of invoices management systems for a company which required XML import/export, several types of authentication.
- Collaboration in teams for a project targeting events in Denmark; development of the user authentication module, the events system, the newsletter.
- Implementation of several new and improved existing features of a company product front-end and back-end.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Computer Science - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi.