JUNIOR iOS SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Mac OS X
- Core Data
- Design Patterns
- Visual Studio
- Apple Push Notification Service
English : Advanced
French : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Pentalog May 2017 - Present
iOS Developer within the Pentalog Group.
Participation in an extensive training about Objective-C intended for mobile development:
– Getting familiar with the concepts of Objective-C (assuming NYTimes Objective-C Style Guide);
– Getting familiar with the Objective-C syntax;
Involvement in the development of a simple project (using a free movie API):
- Use of AFNetworking framework for making all the API requests.
- Strengthening the knowledge of Objective-C concepts.
Ophthalmic services provider October 2016 - May 2017 Duration: 7 months
- Development of the application from scratch using Swift 3 as programming language.
- Design of the application architecture.
- Establishing the technologies and the design patterns to be used for the project.
- Use of CocoaPods framework and integration of Crashlytics, Fabric, Google/Analytics, SVProgressHUD and PDFGenerator pods.
- Creation of json files that stored data for each test, except the Visual Acuity C Test that had a separated .swift file which included all its data.
- Use of the S.O.L.I.D. principles, the MVC and Singleton design patterns.
- Implementation of In-App Purchases with the consumable plan.
- Use of Jenkins for builds, and Sonar for tracking and analyzing the quality of the code.
Vuzum July 2015 - October 2016 Duration: 1 year 3 months
iOS Developer within a company specialized in cutting-edge web technologies. Its
business expertise includes web and mobile applications and sites.
- Application development: involvement in every project phase, from concept creation to app store deployment.
- Development and maintenance of a detailed project plan.
- Testing applications on device simulators and actual devices to fine-tune products.
- Direct communication with customers.
- Development of a social application using Swift (having common features with Snapchat, Instagram / Facebook).
- Development of an application for making financial transactions, using Swift.
- Development of an application for product auctions, using Swift.
- Working in a iOS development environment.
- Working with several iOS development architectures.
- Use of CocoaPods.
- Use of specific back-end platforms (Parse, Backendless, Firebase).
- Use of the following frameworks: UIKit, SDWebImage, Core Data, Twilio, AVFoundation, GPUImage, Social, Parse, etc).
- Use of APNS.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science - "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University, Iasi.