JUNIOR iOS SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
English : Advanced
French : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Griffin Software November 2013 - May 2015 Duration: 1 year 6 months
Mobile Application Programmer within a company providing consulting and programming services related to software optimization and 3D graphics.
- Development of mobile apps for the company’s clients:
– streaming service for the first live TV and Video on Demand online platform: iOS, Android and Windows apps;
– streaming service for the portal of the main national television provider: iOS, Android;
– price look-up service for the main platform used for comparing prices and product specifications on the Romanian market: iOS, Android;
– real estate look-up service for a portal managing real estate ads: iOS.
- Development of back-end streaming server software based on NGINX and NGINX_RTMP; working on server-side daemons and utilities as needed to make said applications function (developed under Linux and working with software such as FFmpeg and Nginx).
Route 66 August 2013 - September 2013 Duration: 1 month
C++ Programmer – Trainee within a Swiss company producing navigation systems and other geographical information systems, having departments in Western Europe, China and Romania. In Brasov, the company has installed the Research and Development Department.
- Study of the C++ programming methods and techniques.
- Development of a Twitter client app (still written in C++) which allowed to visualize the social graph between people, and do other API operations such as look up user messages (tweets).
Infineon Technologies June 2011 - September 2011 Duration: 3 months
Analog Layout Design and Verification Trainee within a group whose main domains of expertise focus on the three central challenges facing modern society: Energy Efficiency, Mobility and Security, offering semiconductors and system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
- Design of the physical representation of mixed signal circuits, using Cadence Virtuoso.
Participation in the development of several projects:
– RandomStartup – startup aggregator that allows users to discover creative startups all around the world. For every page request, RandomStartup.org will take users to a different startup. Refreshing the page will allow to discover yet another startup.
– MediaView (MSc Project) – a 3D media content visualizer, designed to observe a large number of items, useful as a tool for multimedia indexing and classification.
– AutoDoom – a demo of AI for the classic Doom game. In it, the player is fully computer-controlled, having to solve challenges against the environment.
– Automatic Wolfenstein – a single-player bot for Wolfenstein 3D, released on Android and desktop platforms.
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology - "Politehnica" University, Bucharest.
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology - "Politehnica" University, Bucharest.