English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Italian : Average
Meetic January 2016 - Present
- Analysis of the client’s requirements.
- Estimation of the task complexity and duration, ensuring their accomplishment within the established deadlines.
- Improvement of the functionality on the existing site and development of new functionality according to the specifications.
- Code optimization, ensuring code standards compliance.
- Performing unit testing on the implemented features to ensure their functioning to the required quality parameters.
- Application maintenance and bug fixing.
- Writing of the technical documentation for the developed features.
Pentalog November 2015 - January 2016 Duration: 2 months
Trainee within Pentalog group.
Participation in an internship program on front-end technologies.
- Implementation of the acquired knowledge by carrying out practical exercises.
Participation in the development of several applications as university projects:
– C++ application used for reading information about participants in a contest from a given file and then displaying it focusing on specific criteria: a list of all participants, sorted in ascending order, based on the total amount of points; the participant with the highest score; the list of all participants who have obtained more than x points.
– Java application implementing an abstract type of data, as well as a queue, both containing student-type objects. A student was given a name, an identifier and a note. It allowed to perform operations such as: adding a new student, deleting students until getting to a student having a 10 grade; displaying all students and displayin the number of students.
– Creation of an SQL Server 2008 database which contained information about students, chosen disciplines and performing queries such as: selecting students having obtained grades to disciplines containing a specific key word and displaying their grades; selecting students with at least a grade at two disciplines: “Operating Systems” and “Databases”; displaying incorrectly marked grades: grades given to disciplines that are not part of the curricula tha student has opted for; displaying the first five students in each group, based on the descending order of their averages etc.
– Web application developed using PHP and MySQL which gave users access to the train timetable between two locations by specifying the time of departure and the maximum length of the trip. Users could also opt for a complete railway schedule chart in case there were nou direct link between the desired locations, by mentioning the maximum waiting time in an intermediate station.
– Web application developed using PHP, MySQL and AJAX which allowed to filter items sold in an IT shop based on their characteristics.
Master's Degree in Databases, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Babes-Bolyai" University, Cluj-Napoca.
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Babes-Bolyai" University, Cluj-Napoca.