English : Average
French : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
PENTALOG November 2013 - September 2014 Duration: 10 months
Participating in a training course focused on software testing and automated testing development.
Acquisition of fundamental skills in the software testing process, targeting several aspects such as:
– Basics of testing process: the testing processes needed in terms of quality and costs reduction, general principles of testing, testing process, testing psychology;
– Testing during the entire life-cycle of a software project: development models, levels of testing, types of tests;
– Static testing techniques: static analysis with several tools, review process;
– Design techniques of testing: Black box and White box techniques;
– Test management: planning and estimation of testing, monitoring and control of test progress, risks evaluation;
– Tools used as a support in the testing process: types of tools, benefits and risks of using tools.
Participating in trainings on automated testing with Selenium WebDriver:
– Foundations of UI functional testing;
– Identifying parts and performing exercises;
– Selenium IDE: use, exercises, advantages and disadvantages;
– Installation of Selenium WebDriver;
– Creation of a tests suite with WebDriver and tests development.
Participating in several workshops on software testing.
- Writing test cases for an application.
- Analysis of the specifications for an application in development; creating test suites and test cases.
- Running tests from suites previously created for a developed application according to the specifications.
- Identifying, prioritizing and tracking anomalies.
- Creation of tests using Selenium IDE.
- Review according to the certification European model of software testing.
Bachelor's Degree in Automatic Control and Applied Informatics, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering - "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iasi.