English : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Pentalog April 2018 - Present
.NET Developer – Trainee within the Pentalog group.
Participation in the development of an internal project whose purpose is to provide a more reliable, effective and efficient meeting room booking system. The main features of the application include:
– A responsive, intuitive and aesthetically pleasing user interface;
– Email notifications for users, which are sent automatically when a meeting is accepted or denied;
– Reminders with option to cancel;
– Real-time validations for availability;
– Web and tablet app versions.
- Development of front and back end modules by applying the technical skills acquired.
- Collaboration within a team organized according to Agile principles and participation in Scrum events.
Development of an application as BSc project:
– The application represents an e-learning platform for students and teachers. The courses are classified by field and can include multiple chapters, which in turn, can have several lessons with video or text format.
– The application is available in English and Romanian.
- Development of the application following coding best practices.
- Implementation of an internationalization feature, allowing the bilingual display of information in the application.
Participation in various training sessions:
– IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software – CISCO, San Jose (Canada) – online;
– Database Design and Programming With SQL – Oracle Academy.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.