JUNIOR PHP SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Apache Kafka
- Docker Compose
- REST API
French : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Russian : Advanced
OUICAR July 2017 - Present
- Carrying out estimations of the Backlog issues.
- Listing the tickets in compliance with the Definition of Ready, to which the team commits to deliver during a Sprint.
- Ensuring that there is enough information to carry out efficient estimations of the user stories and to properly design and develop code.
- Bug fixing and application maintenance.
- Performing peer reviews.
- Collaboration with fellow developers in order to find the best solutions.
- Removing the technical impediments raised by the team.
- Remote communication with the client team.
- Specification clarification with the client.
- Docker configuration.
- Microservices architecture and development.
Opitrip April 2017 - July 2017 Duration: 3 months
- Development of new application modules according to the technical and functional requirements.
- Analysis of the specifications and providing estimates of the required effort to accomplish the tasks.
- Proposal of technical solutions adapted to the client’s business needs.
- Unit testing of the developed features.
- Bug fixing.
Pentalog February 2017 - March 2017 Duration: 1 month
Trainee within the Pentalog group.
Participation in an internship program focusing on PHP technologies.
- Study of the main development concepts, techniques, technologies and tools:
– PHP language; OOP, MVC, Design Patterns;
– Symfony framework, Doctrine ORM, Twig template engine;
– PHPUnit, TDD, unit tests;
– oAuth, and security concepts;
– Development tools: MySQL, MongoDB, GIT, PhpStorm.
- Development of features and modules for an internal application by implementing the acquired skills; the internal project focusing on the development of a social network offering the possibility to create events, polls, galleries, user groups, integration with some corporate services etc.
Pentalog July 2016 - September 2016 Duration: 2 months
Trainee within the Pentalog group.
Participation in an internship program focusing on Big Data processing and knowledge acquisition in web and mobile software development and integration. The project had as main goal the development of an application allowing to process large data flows in real time. The processing task consisted in monitoring the evolution of the visits on a web page by analyzing the web server logs. The application is based on a Big Data architecture designed using two technologies: Apache Storm and Apache Kafka. The solution provided follows the principles of Hyper Scalability and allows users to rapidly access relevant information while improving the server performance and reducing the resources used in the process. A NoSQL database (Redis) was used for data storage.
- Design of the application architecture.
- Development of application features and modules using JAVA language.
- Implementation of several counters to measure the traffic on the developed website and thus evaluate the visitors’ interest in a particular web page.
- Development of a website used for displaying the results obtained during the analysis process based on a Node.js server.
- Carrying out performance tests on the application architecture using Tsung.
Bass Systems June 2015 - July 2015 Duration: 1 month
Trainee within a company providing custom IT solutions designed for clients of all sizes.
Participation in the development of several applications based on .NET technologies:
– Currency Converter – a currency calculator based on information in XML format taken from NBM (National Bank of Moldova) website. The application can perform conversions in 10 different currencies. The technologies used within the project included: .NET, XML.
– The Bubbles Game – WPF, .NET, application and algorithms.
– Online Library – data storage modules for a software used within a library. The user has access to the application via login with username and password. The technologies used within the project included: C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML and ASP.NET.
– Money management application developed in Android: JAVA, XAML.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Computers, Informatics and Microelectronics - Technical University of Moldova, Chisinau.