English : Native speaker
RevSquare June 2017 - Present
Executive Vice President (Product & Growth) of a digital agency providing content-related solutions and services: strategy, design, content types, technology, marketing, OTT. Their mission is to help companies and non-profit organizations to promote their brands through content.
- Collaborating with clients to identify product opportunities and implement go-to-market and optimization strategies, oversee strategies, requirements, and coordinate UX/UI design teams.
- Partnering with development capabilities to execute agile product development cycles.
- Rationalizing clients’ resource investments by developing cogent business cases and spearheading cross-functional efforts to deliver on product roadmaps.
- Applying Agile and Lean product development strategies to drive the company’s business growth and transform it from a traditional digital agency into a world-class innovation organization.
RevSquare October 2013 - June 2017 Duration: 3 years 8 months
Senior Vice President (Digital Strategy) of a digital agency providing content-related solutions and services: strategy, design, content types, technology, marketing, OTT. Their mission is to help companies and non-profit organizations to promote their brands through content.
- Partnering with clients to advance their business strategies by conceiving and developing innovative digital products.
- Leveraging deep strategic and operational experience to deploy platforms that embrace research, creative, content and flawless development in order to delight users and drive engagement.
- Providing expert insight in the life sciences space and also across multiple industry verticals, such as media, technology, consumer, and NGO sectors.
Rabin Martin May 2011 - October 2013 Duration: 2 years 5 months
Executive Vice President of a strategy consulting firm that helps clients be leaders in improving health and access to global health technologies in order to increase the access to primary care, tackle chronic disease, address glaring gaps in women’s health and slow the spread of infectious diseases.
- Providing senior counsel, strategy and program design to blue chip life science companies and non-governmental organizations with focus on engaging patients in health services.
- Securing engagements from the company’s clients.
- Serving on the leadership team with oversight of firm branding, thought leadership and digital strategy.
- Coordinating groups of 12 team members.
Mark Krueger May 2007 - May 2011 Duration: 4 years
Vice President of a society seeking to advance improvements in human health by helping pharmaceutical, biotech devices, and diagnostic companies around the world foster innovative and effective partnerships with patient, consumer and professional organizations to speed the development, approval and appropriate use of innovative medical products and services so that all patients have access to the best available treatment options.
- Leading the global advocacy strategy for top-tier pharma companies.
- Recommendation and implementation of patient advocacy strategies to speed approval and appropriate use of new medical treatments for clients.
- Provision of senior counsel on emerging business across therapeutic areas (oncology, cardiometabolic, central nervous system and rare diseases) with a focus on stakeholder engagement.
American Cancer Society September 1999 - April 2007 Duration: 7 years 7 months
Vice President of a society focused on freeing the world from cancer, by means of funding and conducting research, sharing expert information, supporting patients, and spreading the word about prevention.
- Achievement of functional and fundraising turnaround of demographically complex $ 2.3 million operating unit.
- Achievement of a 63% increase in annual income.
- Restructure of the mammography program to yield 50% increase in patients screened while resolving legacy of management issues.
- Overseeing the expansion of community outreach programs for fast-growing Asian and Latino communities.
- Spearheading a citywide advocacy program to secure passage of landmark anti-tobacco legislation.
Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy and History - University of Chicago