English : Native speaker
RevSquare July 2014 - Present
Project Manager within a digital agency providing content-related solutions and
services: strategy, design, content types, technology, marketing, OTT.
Their mission is to help companies and non-profit organizations to
promote their brands through content.
- Project leading on responsive website redesign, using a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies for the development process.
- Crafting the website project plan and coordinating the gathering of requirements, specs and time estimates.
- Acting as a QA lead, creating and executing test plans, triaging and prioritizing the bugs.
- Stabilization and prioritization of the bug fixes while phasing in additional features through an Agile development methodology.
- Onboarding the e-mail marketing platform.
- Development of the e-mail marketing strategy, with continued support for related actions.
- Management of the third party development team in order to launch an OTT app for different digital media players (design direction, QA and feature prioritization).
- Creating wireframes and leading the subsequent development for the marketing site (for a specific project).
Alloy Digital March 2013 - December 2013 Duration: 9 months
Product Manager within a company specialized in a wide array of services and solutions,
such as: digital media, publishing, marketing and advertising, content
and social media.
- Crafting the user stories, specs, wireframes, user flows and legal requirements, for the sweepstakes portion of the gamification of a website providing funny videos, games, photos, blogs and galleries online.
Management of a team of 7 employees for a month-long campaign, thus raising funds for the development of a game app on iOS / Android / Desktop:
- Marketing plan creation.
- Competitive analysis.
- Perk ideation and pricing.
- Daily leading the stand-up meetings for transparency among the team and prioritizing the daily and weekly tasks.
- Perk fulfillment for a wide range of backers.
- Daily reporting and forecasting the funds.
- Producing and directing a 7.5 hour live stream on YouTube for the final stretch of the campaign.
Alloy Digital August 2010 - March 2013 Duration: 2 years 7 months
Project Manager (Advertising) within a company specialized in a wide array of services and solutions, such as: digital media, publishing, marketing and advertising, content and social media.
- Acting as a liaison between the web development, design, sales and account management teams, in order to ensure that the advertising campaigns were fulfilled, from conception to delivery.
- Successfully managing a wide range of advertising campaigns.
- Onboarding new partners to the network; performing QA activities in order to ensure that they could deliver network ad units.
- Working with the senior management in order to develop, define and document the ad product requirements, features and functionalities.
- Management of the relationships with third-party rich media vendors.
- Creation of wireframes for the projects, as necessary.
- Leading internal projects in order to redesign the company’s corporate website (requirement / asset gathering, wireframing, QA, timeline management).
OfficeCoffee.com November 2009 - August 2010 Duration: 9 months
Account Manager for a provider of coffee, water, vending and food services for offices.
- Managing the website operations; vendor management.
- Daily conducting cold calls offering unsold leads to potential new vendors.
- Weekly and monthly compiling the KPI reports for senior management.
- Increasing the gross margin through the implementation of data analysis on organic and paid traffic.
FantasyBaseball June 2009 - October 2009 Duration: 4 months
Marketing Associate for a provider of fantasy baseball information and analysis.
- Management of the social media presence on Twitter and Facebook (monitoring the conversations and brand mentions).
- Developing and implementing the social bookmarking strategy in order to increase the awareness and improve the organic search results.
- Managing and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook ads.
Takkle December 2006 - November 2008 Duration: 1 year 11 months
Marketing Manager for a provider of a custom platform dedicated to high school athletes.
- Negotiation of the relationship with YouTube, including feature promotion, revenue share, and custom YouTube channel.
- Management of the content experience for all the users of the platform as well as for other branded social platforms.
- Playing a vital role in the creative development and promotion of an original content.
- Establishing a liaison with other editors of related content.
- Management of a big e-mail list and optimization of the mailing campaigns through multivariate testing activities.
- Creation and execution of marketing strategies for numerous product launches.
- Monthly compiling the KPI reports for the senior management.
- Championing the social user acquisition efforts and managing a team of 4 marketing associates.
- Coordination of the event marketing initiatives at the sporting venues throughout the U.S.
Chadbourne & Parke LLP June 2005 - August 2005 Duration: 2 months
Marketing Intern for a global law company, offering a wide range of services and solutions.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Performing market analysis and research on competition.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities (social media, direct mail and web).
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Faculty of Marketing - University of Delaware (The Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics).