- Microsoft Azure
- Android Studio
- IntelliJ Idea
- MS SQL Management Studio
- Sublime Text
- Visual Studio
- Apache Tomcat
- Manual testing
- Selenium IDE
- Web Testing
- Black box testing
- Integration testing
- Non-functional testing
- Performance testing
- Regression testing
- Smoke testing
- System testing
- Usability testing
- Quality Assurance
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Hungarian : Advanced
Car Dealership October 2018 - Present
- Ensuring that the delivery of new features and the ongoing maintenance of the project does not include errors that would impact the experience of the client.
- Taking part in the Agile-related backlog grooming, sprint plannings, retrospectives.
- Bringing improvement by accurate estimations, user experience feedback, and workflow feedback.
- Creating, maintaining, executing manual test cases.
- Creating, maintaining, executing automated test cases.
MEJIX December 2015 - May 2018 Duration: 2 years 5 months
QA Engineer within a company specialized in Internet business development.
Their services include internet platform consulting and development for
startup companies and e-commerce businesses.
- Leading the QA process of the company’s main project (web and mobile).
- Developing and executing test cases.
- Managing the deployment of branches on GIT to test environments.
- Acting as a lighter version of a PM by gathering client info, developing wireframes, planning sprints, doing demos and releasing documentations, all within the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Taking part in an outsourcing project for a big Healthcare and Pharmaceutical company of the USA providing development and running test cases to assure a stable release.
Wolters Kluwer March 2015 - December 2015 Duration: 9 months
QA Engineer within a company supporting its clients, financial organizations around the world, with custom solutions and services aimed at facilitating the decision-making process related to their business through risk and financial performance management.
- Establishing an improved QA process to better suite the introduction of Agile methodology within the project.
- Writing and executing test-cases as well as migrating locally created test-cases to JIRA.
- Managing multiple Virtual Machines across Azure and VMware.
- Testing the technical level of report generators using local databases (SQL, Oracle) and web services (Apache Tomcat).
QuanticLab April 2013 - March 2015 Duration: 1 year 11 months
QA Team Lead within a company providing quality assurance services. It is an outsourcing driven company, offering services on Web, Mobile, PC, big/small consoles.
- Managing a team of up to 10 testers.
- Developing test cases based on requirements documentations, wireframes and design documents using JIRA.
- Assigning resources based on the number and size of the projects (internal management).
- Presenting test plans to clients to highlight the services offered by the company, which encourages them to accept.
GAMELOFT ROMANIA April 2011 - April 2013 Duration: 2 years
QA Team Lead for a leading global publisher of video games for mobile phones.
- Managing a team of up to 25 testers.
- Assigning tasks on a daily basis so that all QA processes are covered.
- Gathering and centralizing reports.
- Managing issues in the bug tracker, assigning them to the correct people, based on severity and priority.
Cybercom Romania January 2011 - April 2011 Duration: 3 months
Moderator within an IT consulting company that assists leading companies and organizations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world. The company’s areas of expertise span the entire ecosystem of communications services, or Connectivity.
Participation in a project focusing on the development of a web-based application where publishers submit content for an online store.
- Testing files representing mostly Symbian and Java applications; Themes, Flash etc. personalization content are also processed.
- Carrying out testing based on industry standards, such as Java Verified and Symbian Signed criteria, but also Nokia branding guidelines and usability issues are considered.
QuanticLab May 2010 - January 2011 Duration: 8 months
Tester within a company providing quality assurance services.
- Functional testing for games on consoles such as PlayStation and X-BOX.
- Adding bugs to trackers such as Bugzilla, Mantis.
- Running technical requirement checklists to assure the product does not fail submission.
Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports - "Babes-Bolyai" University, Cluj.