Robert Alexandru M.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Manual testing
- Web Testing
- Acceptance testing
- Functional testing
- Grey Box Testing
- Integration testing
- Load testing
- Localization testing
- Non-functional testing
- Performance testing
- Regression testing
- Smoke testing
- Stress testing
- Usability testing
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Software Publisher January 2018 - Present
- Manual testing of the new features and/or bugs.
- Functional and integration testing.
- Bug identification and reporting.
- Performing confirmation tests and regression tests.
- Working closely with developers in a cross-functional Agile team, in order to meet the commitment.
Optaros March 2017 - January 2018 Duration: 10 months
QA Analyst within a global digital commerce professional service partner, helping
companies conceive, design, build and operate eCommerce technology
solutions that accelerate revenue and reduce costs.
Participation in the testing process of a project (newsletters and banner ads testing):
- Creating test cases and checklists in order to fully cover the project’s requirements; updating them along the way, when needed.
- Static testing of assets in form of documents, lists and visual (Photoshop) files, in order to ensure the best developing process.
- Performing grey-box tests on a variety of browsers, e-mail clients, devices and operating systems in order to verify the cross-platform functionalities.
- Analyzing the test results and proactively troubleshooting the issues with the Product Owners, Development and QA peers in order to replicate / identify and resolve the issues.
Ubisoft September 2015 - March 2017 Duration: 1 year 6 months
QC Tester for a global video game publisher and developer.
- Team coordination for performing specific tasks and tests.
- Identifying / isolating bugs and submitting them into JIRA (bug tracking and project tracking for software development) by following the internal procedures.
- Performing confirmation tests and full database regression tests.
- Test case creation (creating test cases and assisting other testers in creating them, in order to assure that all the issues that could appear are checked).
- Improving the communication and coordination between the team members.
- Providing constant specific platform and project training to new team members, on site.
- Test assignments (assigning tests according to the priority, resources and time constraints).
- Continuous tracking the team’s submitted issues.
- Working closely with the other teams (Production, Developers, Design etc.) in order to ensure that the project goals and deadlines are met.
- Performing various tests on specific areas like: Walkthroughs, Main Missions, Side Missions, Level Art, Level Design, Menus, Sub-menus.
Prima TV June 2014 - August 2015 Duration: 1 year 2 months
Video Editor for a Romanian television company.
- Manipulating and editing pieces of films.
- Reviewing the shooting scripts and raw materials in order to create a shot decision list based on scenes value.
- Trimming the footage segments and putting together the sequences of the films.
- Inputting music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Creating rough and final cuts.
- Continuously discovering and implementing new editing technologies as well as the industry’s best practices in order to maximize the efficiency.
Bachelor's Degree in European Economic Studies and Research, Faculty of European Economic Studies - Romanian-American University.