English : Advanced
French : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
3Pillar Global July 2017 - Present
Technical Manager within a software development company that accelerates business growth by rapidly bringing innovative products and digital solutions to market.
- Proposal of technical solutions in line with the industry guidelines and best practices, using cutting-edge technologies and techniques.
- Collaborating closely with the project manager during all development life-cycle stages.
- Providing technical directions for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from the definition phase up to their implementation.
SENSEE January 2016 - July 2017 Duration: 1 year 6 months
- Defining and sharing the product vision within the team.
- Creation and maintenance of the Product Backlog.
- Content planning for each iteration and presentation of the detailed specifications to the team.
- Acting as the main interlocutor of the client concerning all aspects related to the project.
- Ensuring that all budget-related decisions that are made at each project stage represent relevant courses of action.
- Defining the acceptance criteria for the feature releases proposed by the team and ensuring that they comply with the established rules.
- Writing reports on project status for the client.
- Coordination and collaboration with the project team.
Meetic September 2014 - March 2016 Duration: 1 year 6 months
The mission involved working at the client’s headquarters in Paris, focusing on the Social Events product. This is the biggest Event organization platform in Europe, with more than 2000 events per year. The constraints that had to be faced were both technical and operational. The activities were concentrated on managing a front-end product, as well as a back-end product. Both of them contributed to the complete user experience offered by the service.
The product was a complex solution, with several services provided, which involved a lot of interactions with other products, platforms and departments, such as:
– Mobile website;
– Mobile Apps;
– Emailing CRM;
- Gathering desired project ideas.
- Organizing workshops to filter the ideas, and transform them in backlog items.
- Creation and organization of the product backlog.
- Grooming the backlog items (user story refinement).
- Backlog prioritization.
- User story / Acceptance cases creation.
- Specifications creation.
- Ensuring quality and delivery.
Implementation of the Kanban methodology.
- Enforcer of Scrum ceremonials.
- Facilitating the resolution of the obstacles encountered by the team.
- Stimulating the improvement of the scrum teams.
- Facilitating the interaction with other related products inside the clients’ scope.
- Enforcing Agile methodologies.
Management / support in managing several teams:
– Development team – 5 members, in Pentalog Cluj;
– Events operational team – 8 members, in Paris;
– Events coordination team – 8 members, in each country organizing events (10 countries in total).
Meetic January 2012 - September 2014 Duration: 2 years 8 months
Team Leader – Scrum Master.
- Task organization inside the team.
- Preparation of the implementation for the release process.
- Review of the application specifications and code.
- Training new team members.
Implementation of the Scrum methodology.
- Animation of Scrum ceremonials.
- Facilitating the resolution of the obstacles encountered within the team.
- Stimulating the improvement of the team knowledge/solutions.
- Facilitating the collaboration with the other teams.
- Facilitating the collaboration with the Product Owner.
- Providing support to the Product Owner in creating the product backlog.
Meetic June 2011 - January 2012 Duration: 7 months
- Participation in a pivot mission at the client in order to know the project functionality and establish the project organization.
- Definition of the project parameters and tools.
- In charge of transferring the technical and functional knowledge to the team members.
- Writing the technical and functional documentation.
- Writing the documentation related to the internal organization of the project.
- Communication with the client.
SoftVision July 2010 - May 2011 Duration: 10 months
Project Manager within an IT company.
Management of the development of several projects related to a web application composed of many projects of different sizes, allowing users to view software training videos.
- Managing the development of the Lynda Mobile website, which is a part of the Lynda.com software.
- Use of the Agile methodology (iPhone, iPhone App, Auteur Portal – linked to the Lynda.com project) for the management of the application development.
- Management of a team of 25 persons (developers, analysts and testers).
- Management of the planning of the development.
- Providing support to the project team.
- Providing of providing the best solutions in the development of the application.
Ibiza Software August 2008 - July 2010 Duration: 1 year 11 months
Project Manager within an IT company.
Green Dragon Webservices February 2007 - August 2008 Duration: 1 year 6 months
PHP Web Developer within an IT company.
Participation in the development of several modules for an online hotel administration system.
Bachelor's Degree in Economical Informatics, Faculty of Economic Sciences - "Babes-Bolyai" University, Cluj-Napoca.
Student at the Faculty of Computer Science, specialization Computer Science in English - Technical University of Cluj-Napoca.
"People and Project Management" Training - Session 1.