SENIOR MOBILE DEVELOPER
- Microsoft ft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise
- BDD (Behat)
- MS Visio
- SUN Studio 10
- Visual Studio
- iOS SDK
- Android SDK
- React Native
- BASS SDK
- Continuous Integration
- DIVA API
- PayBox SDK
- zPlane SDK
English : Advanced
French : Advanced
German : Average
Romanian : Advanced
Russian : Native speaker
Provider of Secure Communication Solutions June 2018 - Present
Mobile Technology Architect within a project aiming to develop a paid secure messenger solution for professional people. The application allowed a reproduction of an existing open source project and its deployment on the client’s servers.
- Forking the project by implementing additional functionality and payment options in order to rebrand it.
- Tinkering with the project’s old platform and debugging it in order to provide its refined rebuilding.
- Releasing a new product using Objective-C, iOS SDK, JAVA, Android SDK, BDD, TDD, and Continuous Integration.
Pentalog February 2015 - Present
Mobile Technology Consultant within the Technical Department of the Pentalog group.
- Consultancy and technical audit missions to clients on various issues related to software architecture, design, deployment, administration and optimization.
- Pre-sales consulting: comprehension of the client’s business needs, proposal of estimations according to technical and functional requirements, proposal of functional prototypes, assistance to the clients throughout the entire project development lifecycle.
Pentalog June 2017 - July 2017 Duration: 1 month
Mobile Developer within the Pentalog Group.
Participation in a training session on React Native:
- Study of the main React Native principles and notions:
acquiring knowledge on the application development approach using
- Development of three applications by implementing the new skills.
- Gaining knowledge
on the entire project process, from the beginning to its publishing on
AppStore and PlayStore, with more focus on Android platforms, but with
an insight on the iOS platform as well.
- Learning how to implement the appropriate architecture using Redux and Flux.
- Code review using ESLint.
- Study of the Fastlane delivery automation tool.
Mobile Technology and Connected Objects Specialist June 2016 - June 2017 Duration: 1 year
- Developing the new architecture for the existing product, code refactoring and bug fixing.
- Client consulting activities: comprehension of the client’s business needs, proposal of estimations according to technical and functional requirements, proposal of reliable solutions for the existing critical problems, conflicts solving and negotiation.
Ecotravel May 2013 - August 2013 Duration: 3 months
Team Leader / iOS Developer.
- Development of an iOS mobile application to create taxi bookings according to specifications.
- Integration of the existing SOAP web services and definition of the interaction rules.
- Integration of the PayBox payment system.
Interactive entertainment solutions designer December 2012 - May 2013 Duration: 5 months
- Development of the iPad MIDI module according to the specifications (RMX2, AIR, Instinct DJ consoles integration).
- Definition of the MIDI module architecture.
- Development of the XML format for command-set DJ consoles.
- Bug fixing.
Interactive entertainment solutions designer April 2012 - August 2012 Duration: 4 months
AMR (Agro Market Ressources) December 2011 - April 2012 Duration: 4 months
Engineer – Developer.
Leader in online real estate May 2011 - November 2011 Duration: 6 months
Engineer – Developer within a team developing an iPhone application for the real estate sector. The application allows the customization of functionalities of the real estate agencies.
Team size: 2 persons.
Easyflyer July 2011 - December 2011 Duration: 5 months
Developer within a team developing a QR code scanner application for iPhone and an application allowing to create, print, share and buy interactive flyers, brochures, business cards etc.
Dekart January 2009 - May 2011 Duration: 2 years 4 months
Development of SOLARIS cryptographic driver for Zastava VPN solution.
Responsible for developing the internal PBX.
Popshore June 2006 - January 2009 Duration: 2 years 7 months
Participation in the development of several projects:
– Voice messaging service for Popfax customers.
- Design and development of the voice message storage system.
- Integration of the Eicon Diva API using Diva PRI E1/T1 boards and Diva BRI DSP boards.
- Development of the voice message robot for voice message processing service.
- Development of a voice processing dial plan and plug-in for Asterisk PBX.
- Development of the Spandsp library used for Asterisk PBX with Digium E1/T1 boards.
– Deployment and integration of T38 based fax servers for Popfax.
- Design of the migration plan and specifications.
- Deployment and adaptation of Callweaver PBX on existing fax servers.
- Management of the interconnection with T38 gateways (NetConnect RO).
- Redesign of the dial plans and reroute DID.
- Testing of DID and maintenance of the T38 Fax servers.
– Web page for PDA which allows Popfax users to use service from PDA devices.
- Design and development of the web page using existing smarty templates from the main web page.
- Design of the algorithm for the PDA detection.
– Mail2SMS service for Popfax users, which allows clients sending SMS by mail.
- Design of SMTP API for system integrators and simple customers.
- Design and development of Java Daemon for parsing and processing emails.
- Daemon deployment on servers in redundant hi availability mode.
- Development of plug-ins for Nagious monitoring system.
- Design and development of future options for B2B clients.
– Mail2Fax service improvements, by adding a security certificate authentication system.
- Design and development of a certificate storage system.
- Design of the SMTP API for clients.
- Carrying out research in Open Source libraries and project.
- Testing and maintenance of the online service.
– CDR billing project.
- Development and improvement of a billing system for PopFax.
- Analysis of the existing billing CDR format and error identification in current implementation.
- Design of a new format of CDR.
– Implementation of monitoring tools for the Popfax platform.
- Development of monitoring plug-ins for Nagious and Cacti, collect statistics info.
- In charge of monitoring the project.
– MySQL database administration.
- Research for redundant architecture.
- Ensuring the migration to INODB engine and to MySQL cluster.
- Testing and maintenance of DB servers.
– Asterisk & Digium project.
- Carrying out research in the use of DSP soft for the fax receiving and sending using Digium PBX E1/T1 boards.
Plus Computers Group June 2005 - September 2005 Duration: 3 months
Database and Network Administrator.
Database and network administration.
Bachelor's Degree in Radioelectronics and Telecommunications, Faculty of Radioelectronics and Telecommunications - Technical University of Moldova.
React Native Self-training
Swift 3.0 Training.
"Pentalog Foundations" Training: PM role; Adapting the Pentalog Quality Management System (QMS) to a project; Estimation; Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Planning; Commitments, Constraints and Scope Management; Change Management, Traceability and Coverage; Typical Project Risks; Risk Management.
"Fundamentals of JAVA" Training.
"PM Tools" Training: PQP Light; Starting a new project.
ʺQuality Deploymentʺ Training.
ʺQuality Deploymentʺ Training.