SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Java EE
- Java SE 6
- Spring IoC
- Spring Security
- Apache Camel
- Google Guice
- JSP / Servlets
- Spring MVC
- Spring WebFlow
- Web Services
- Apache Tiles
- Google Closure
- jQuery Datatables
- jQuery UI
- Ruby on Rails
- MySQL 5
- Oracle 10g
- Oracle 8
- SQL Developer
- STS (Spring Tool Suite)
- WebSphere MQ (MQSeries)
- HP Quality Center
- HP Service Manager
English : Advanced
French : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Russian : Native speaker
UNICREDIT BUSINESS INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS August 2014 - Present
- Implementation of change requests
and evolutions for the client’s platform: preparing concepts, writing
code, adjustments and modifications to the software.
- Bug treatment: analysis, development and test.
- User and program documentation.
Remote Meter Reading Solutions Specialist January 2014 - July 2014 Duration: 6 months
- Participation in the analysis of the project specifications.
- Participation in the sprint estimations.
- Feature development and implementation according to specifications.
- Carrying out unit tests.
- Bug fixing.
Pentalog August 2013 - September 2013 Duration: 1 month
Developer within a project focusing on the development of a document management portal for a software manufacturer of professional Enterprise Output Management (EOM) solutions. The application provides the possibility to create/monitor print jobs, including interaction with remote cloud service for registering and synchronizing their processing status.
- Design, implementation and integration of backend services with messaging broker.
- Application development using ActiveMQ Apollo messaging broker, Spring IoC (DAO, Services, Messaging), MySQL 5.5, Angular JS.
Vivat October 2008 - August 2013 Duration: 4 years 10 months
Developer within a professional services organization, delivering superior service to enterprises through practical implementation of Service-Oriented Architecture systems.
Participation in the development of several projects:
– A project developed for a global media and technology company.
- Participation in the design, implementation and integration of the project in the infrastructure of CCP projects.
- Application development with REST(Jersey), Spring IoC, Apache Camel/ActiveMQ/Cassandra and deployment with Jetty.
- Development of the provisioning business logic for account, device, session; containing the provisioning logic for customer device connection. Each time a device was connected, a flow of action was executed, which implied device registering with the customer account and building of a session with all the details of that device connection. Those ended to be used by the systems involved in content delivering to costumer.
– An application developed for a company providing premium chauffeured services. The application includes several features: registering customers; planning/scheduling, buying, canceling a trip; trip distribution to available in range drivers by priority (time wait or favorite driver).
- Development of the server-side module; involvement in requirements gathering.
- Participation in the development of back-end services, resource (product) configuration; providing business logic implementation over REST.
- Development with Magento (PHP), Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Objective C.
– Product management application developed for a company providing customers with dedicated personalized customer service in terms of major brands of contact lenses. The application was used for maintaining customers’ status of current lens and the inventory of available lens, notifying them about replacement needs and their availability, providing a search option for nearest available stores.
- Requirements gathering, use cases identification and development.
- Involvement in the development of backend services, responsible for providing business logic implementation over REST.
- Team Lead, ensuring the coordination of the development team.
- Development with Spring IoC, Spring MVC (REST), Spring Dao (Hibernate), Spring Security, MySQL 5.5, Objective C.
– Assign Tasks module, implemented in an application developed for a company providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.
- Implementation and integration of the module in the infrastructure of the existing system.
- Development of Flex modules, Flex components, using BlazeDS, Spring IoC for integration and JDBC calls.
- Core developer for the module included in the client’s Surveillance Financial Group system.
- Creation/update of the project tasks, tasks assignment based on availability, generation of Excel reports, communicating with Analyst Queue module over RTMP.
– Products module, implemented in an application developed for one of the world leaders in the tobacco industries.
- Participation in the design, implementation and integration of the module in the infrastructure of the client’s project.
- Involvement in Scrum meetings with the client for estimating and structuring use cases.
- Implementation according to the architecture document of the project.
- Development with JSF, RichFaces, XHTML, jQuery on front-end and Jboss Portal, Hibernate and Spring IoC for integration on back-end.
– Accounting software for monitoring financial transactions, developed for one of the world’s leading financial service providers.
- Participation in the implementation of back-end services.
- Development with Spring IoC, Spring Remoting Hessian, BlazeDS.
Semantic Soft January 2007 - October 2008 Duration: 1 year 9 months
Developer for an Information Technology Solution Provider that delivers results through effective use of Information Technology, offering quality services in complete end-to-end solutions – Development, Training and Consulting Solutions.
- Design and implementation of a web searching system based on semantic web RDF/RDFS engine.
- Team Lead for web-based Semantic Search software : management of a team of 2 developers.
- Implementation of a semantic web search system based on defined semantic ontology, registered resources, implemented RDF/RDFS processing engine.
- Creation of UI components for application specific entries : resources, users, groups, containers.
- Creation of a graphical query creator with validation and generation of the query in SPARQL.
Endava June 2006 - December 2006 Duration: 6 months
Developer within a company specialized in the design, implementation and management of business-critical systems and digital services for the financial services, telecommunications, media & entertainment and professional services sectors.
Participation in a project focusing on the design and implementation of the “Applicant” module of an IT Testing System.
- Design and implementation of the system.
- Core developer of the module included in Endava Enterprise’s IT Testing System.
- Design of the data model and its implementation using MySQL and Hibernate.
- Processing of the test results, applicants behavior and generation of specific reports for teachers and HR personnel.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - Technical University of Moldova.