SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- CA Clipper
- CA Visual Objects
- .NET Framework
- Jboss SEAM
- Windows API
- Windows Forms
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- Ext JS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Mono Framework
- Gupta Centura
English : Advanced
French : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Hungarian : Native speaker
Gnome Design April 2011 - April 2013 Duration: 2 years
C# Developer within a company partner of Opus GmbH, based in Munich, producing software for project management, mainly for the German market. The companies provide software for important organizations such as: Infineon, Lantiq,
Intel, Jenoptik and other clients.
Participation in the development of several projects:
– a web solution, using the Agile and Scrum methodologies. The application’s architecture is based on a scalar software implemented with .NET technologies and functioning on the Windows server. The database architecture is implemented using the Oracle server. For the client side, ASP.NET and Adobe Flex were used.
- Development of new functionalities.
- Responsible for the refactorisation.
- Bug fixing and tests creation.
- Use of ASP.NET WebForms and writing of WCF services with C#.
– a solution for the production management of the company for Infineon AG. The desktop solution represents the migration of Gupta/Centura to C#. Use of Windows Forms with DevExpress controls and SQL Server for the server side.
ROUTE 66 March 2007 - March 2011 Duration: 4 years
Senior C# Developer within the Desktop Applications Department of a Swiss company producing navigation systems and other geographical information systems. The company has departments in Western Europe, China and Romania. In Brasov, the company has installed the Research and Development Department.
Participation in the development of the “Route 66 Sync” project, a software for content synchronization for integrated devices with an itinerary planner. With this desktop application, the user can buy content using the online services, he can plan itineraries and synchronize them with the mobile device. The transferred content can be used by the navigation system.
The application contains interactive maps that can be explored by the clients. The client can search the maps according to places, addresses, interest points or other criteria. The maps are of high quality containing a lot of information being similar to those from the navigation systems and they can be downloaded online if necessary and transferred to the device. The software is compatible with several devices with GPS. The market version functions with Microsoft Windows, but Linux and Mac OS X versions were also developed.
- Applications development.
- Addition of new functionalities.
- Creation of user interfaces, in particular of custom commands.
- Responsible for refactorisation.
- Tests creation and bug fixing.
- Collaboration with other departments such as Help Desk, Servers, Web Services, Maps and Design.
MEDIA Soft March 1998 - February 2007 Duration: 8 years 11 months
Developer within a company offering software for the economical and commercial fields such as: accounting, personnel register, stocks and invoicing through an ERP system. The company’s partners are small and medium-sized enterprises from 8 districts and the capital, including state institutions.
- Application development.
- In charge of coding.
- Management of the company’s products.
- Coordination of the team members’ tasks.
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics - Dennis Gabor College, Budapest, Hungary.
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and Physiques - Eszterházy Károly College, Eger, Hungary.