SENIOR .NET - ASP - PHP - MySQL - SQL Server SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Services
- .NET Languages
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web API
- SDL Tridion 2009
- SDL Tridion 2011
- SDL Tridion R5
- Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Specialist in Real - Time Market Intelligence March 2014 - Present
Project Manager – Technical Leader.
- Defining the project plan, scope and objectives.
- Coordination of the development team in achieving the expected outcomes.
- Resource management.
- Ensuring that the software development process takes place according to industry’s best practices and guidelines.
- Risk management.
- Technical leadership for design, development and testing of the features developed by the team.
- Proposal of adapted technical solutions to solve complex issues appeared within the project.
- Coaching and guiding team members concerning technical aspects within the project.
- Code reviews and validation of the software deliveries.
Software Publisher October 2012 - December 2013 Duration: 1 year 2 months
- Analysis of the client’s requirements; carrying out estimations on the assigned tasks.
- Development and implementation of new features.
- Creation of unit tests and integrated tests.
- Carrying out the refactoring.
- Bug fixing.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the features.
- Writing of the technical documentation.
- Participation in the Scrum procedures.
- Ensuring the trainings on MVC 3 and monitoring of the implementations using this technology.
- Creation and assignation of tasks to less experienced team members; their coaching in order to ensure task accomplishment within the estimated period.
Juwi MacMillan September 2011 - October 2012 Duration: 1 year 1 month
IT services company August 2010 - August 2011 Duration: 1 year
Software Developer within a leading IT outsourcing services company.
Expert Network October 2009 - August 2010 Duration: 10 months
Software Developer within a company developing web based applications.
- Analysis of the client’s requirements.
- Analysis of the structure of the database for supporting multiple clients.
- Development of software applications.
- Integration of business CRM software.
- Development of the Web Site Content Management System.
- Unit testing of the developed applications.
- Carrying out the Windows Service for Scheduled Databases Backup with Ftp Upload.
Remax - Active August 2009 - October 2009 Duration: 2 months
Software Developer within a company operating in the real estate sector.
Bussiness Process Engineering June 2008 - August 2009 Duration: 1 year 2 months
Software Developer within an IT company.
The entire approval flow was managed by a custom Engine Framework, which was designed and developed within the company.
Easeweb November 2006 - June 2008 Duration: 1 year 7 months
Software Developer within a Romanian IT services company.
Master's Degree in Automatic Control and Computer Engineering - “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University, Iasi.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi.
"Clean Code" Self-training.
"Pentalog Foundations" Training: Estimation.
"People and Project Management" Training - Session 3.
"People and Project Management" Training - Session 1.
"Microsoft Certification" Training.