SENIOR PHP TECHNICAL TEAM LEADER
- Visual Basic
- Amazon CloudSearch
- Zend Studio
- Facebook API
- Google APIs
- Magento API
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Made.com March 2014 - Present
- Coordination of the development team and task assignment to its members.
- Code review for the team members in order to ensure that the quality standards and best practices are accomplished.
- Development of new features according to the project specifications.
- GIT management.
- Participation in the application deployment process.
- Communication with the Product Owner in order to propose improvement solutions for the existing features.
Ness Technologies August 2012 - October 2013 Duration: 1 year 2 months
Software Developer for a global provider of IT services and solutions with expertise in software engineering, system integration, application development, consulting etc.
- Analysis of the client’s needs and proposition of technical solutions according to its requirements.
- Application development and implementation according to specifications.
- Testing and maintenance of the developed applications in accordance with the quality standards implied in the project.
CODE 932 October 2008 - July 2012 Duration: 3 years 9 months
Project Manager and Developer within a company specialized in delivering web development solutions and services.
Participation in the development of several projects:
– Meta search engines which are crawling a list of partner sites. The applications get the relevant information (touristic ads), automatically or manually map it and send it to the public zone in order to be found on results. The project was split in 3: Crawling and Mapping, Public zone (search) and the Admin zone. Examples of such engines include: http://www.tripat.de/, http://www.tripat.com/, http://www.tripat.es/, http://www.tripat.it/, http://www.tripat.fr/, http://www.my-immobilien.at/ (meta search engine for Austria real estate).
- Understanding of the client requirements and keeping the client updated.
- Design of the application architecture.
- Development of the Crawling and Mapping zone.
- Management of the team that was in charge of the other zones.
- Project management, being involved in all software development lifecycle stages.
– Touristic portals with rental offers (accommodations, yacht charter), travel guide, marketing tools (newsletter mailer, a feedback from client application). These projects have a public part, a CMS for travel guide and domains management, an admin part for booking, and admin zone for the marketing tools. Such examples include: http://www.istria.info/en/, http://www.adria24.com/.
- Creation (all steps: requirements, design, implementation, test, maintenance) of the CMS for travel guide and domains management.
- Creation (all steps) of marketing tools.
- Maintenance of the public zone of the sites.
– Small sites which were made for SEO reasons. They have a public zone and a custom CMS: http://www.crobeaches.com/, http://events.com.hr/.
- Requirements analysis.
- Design and implementation of the websites.
- Testing and maintenance.
DITECH August 2007 - October 2008 Duration: 1 year 2 months
Developer within a company specialized in software development, technical consultancy for the main ERP solutions available on the market, helpdesk services for software applications and infrastructure, and telemarketing services for software products.
Participation in the development of the telemarketing project, an application for a call center designed to work for more than 800 operators at the same time. It includes multiple types of calling: predictive (the system estimates and calls the customers before the operator finishes speaking with the current client), automatic (the system calls the next client after the operator finishes the conversation with the current customer) and manual (the operator does the calls).
- Testing, debugging and solving the problems for the automatic method of calling.
- Involvement in every stage of the software development lifecycle when the predictive module was implemented.
Webmark April 2006 - August 2007 Duration: 1 year 4 months
Developer within an innovative web design company.
Participation in the development of several websites for local clients that have a public zone and a custom CMS:
- Slicing of the graphic from the designer and its implementation.
- Development of the public zone and custom CMS for each site.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi.
"SCRUM Management" Training.
"Pentalog Foundations" Training: PM role; Commitments, Constraints and Scope Management.
"Visibility, Inspection and Adaptation" Training.