English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Pentalog September 2016 - Present
Agile Coach within the Technical Department of the Pentalog group.
- Collaborating with multiple Agile – Scrum teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and clients in adopting and improving their Agile methods and refining their framework.
- Team coaching.
- Carrying out Agile and Scrum training sessions.
- Customizing workshops.
- Mentoring Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
- Improving the company’s processes.
Made.com July 2014 - September 2016 Duration: 2 years 2 months
Agile Product Owner.
- Collaboration with multiple Agile Scrum teams in developing and maintaining responsive web-client applications.
- Product development life cycle management:
– Identifying the business needs, benchmarking;
– Defining the product features;
– Maintenance and update of the project backlog;
– Prioritizing features according to market value and stakeholders’ needs; accepting or rejecting work results;
– Deciding release dates and sprint content;
– Product maintenance.
MAXCODE September 2011 - July 2014 Duration: 2 years 10 months
Agile Product Owner within a company specialized in application development for the financial and health sectors.
- Collaboration with multiple Agile Scrum teams in developing web-client applications: healthcare products, online payments and banking services.
- Product development life cycle management: defining the product features, deciding release date and content, prioritizing features and accepting or rejecting work results.
Participation in the development of several projects:
– System that notifies the various participants in the Nederlands BetaalInfrastructuur (retail payment infrastructure) about unavailability. The technical environment of the project included ASP.NET 3.5, ASP MVC 3, SQL Server 2008, jQuery.
– Platform designed and developed for sharing information on the availability of iDEAL online payment method, an e-commerce payment system used in the Netherlands, based on online banking. The application was developed using .NET technologies and includes as well a mobile version that brings the information to smart phones running iOS, Android and Windows Phone, among others.
Comodo May 2010 - September 2011 Duration: 1 year 4 months
Online Analyst for one of the top providers of security solutions.
- Collaboration within a Content & Collateral team, which operates in the U.S.A. and India offices.
- Creation and planning of the technical and non-technical documentation for Comodo’s products which address several domains: Internet security software, browsers, PC Support and maintenance.
- Update and maintenance of the company’s website.
- Basic SEO activities and interaction with the R&D community.
The Red Point October 2006 - April 2010 Duration: 3 years 6 months
Software Consultant within a Romanian company specialized in providing IT services and solutions.
Involvement in multiple web-based application development, CRM systems development and SAP ERP implementation projects in different stages of implementation starting with the preliminary analysis of the business activity until the remote assistance for maintenance agreements. The business expertise of the clients covers several fields such as healthcare, education and chemistry.
- Identification of the clients’ business needs.
- Writing and documenting technical specifications.
- Proposal of appropriate solutions.
- Collaboration with development teams in order to define and implement the application’s adjustments according to the stakeholders’ needs.
- End users training.
- Acceptance testing.
Master's Degree in Marketing: Production and marketing of new products, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration - "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University, Iasi.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Computer Science - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi.